The Belgian Air Component is looking for air traffic controllers, you are responsible for the safe, smooth and efficient handling of air traffic. You manage this with efficiency, professionalism and a strong sense of responsibility.
Air traffic control is situated in various domains: air traffic control services at airports or in control centers, airspace management, flight procedures design, or training and guidance for personnel offering air traffic control services. It contains varied and valuable functions where you can develop your professional skills and take on many challenges. Tactical deployments both in Belgium and abroad are among the possibilities.
- Not older than 34 years old
- Belgian nationality or holding the nationality of a Member State of the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland.
- A secondary degree in education
More information, registration possible until 12 April 2018
- Dutch: https://www.mil.be/nl/jobs/leerling-air-traffic-control-atc?mobile_domain_switch=0
- French: https://www.mil.be/fr/jobs/eleve-controleur-du-trafic-aerien-atc-cadre-auxiliaire
For more vacancies check out our job page.