• Seamlessly integrating Airbus’ complete portfolio of aircraft lifecycle services;
• Enhancing the superiority of Airbus fleets with innovative solutions and most efficient technologies.
The achievements at the show included amongst others:
• easyJet reached an agreement with Airbus’ Upgrade Services division for the retrofit of up to 105 of its A320 cabins with the SpaceFlex v2 to enhance the cabin efficiency of its Airbus single-aisle fleet;
• AirAsia became the launch customer for the latest Airbus “Smarter Fleet” electronic Flight Folder (eFF) – a software application allowing pilots to access their briefing package on-board the aircraft;
• Airbus launched the first Airbus maintenance training partnership in Africa, with TunisAir, Tunisia, to establish local A320 and A330 maintenance training services;
• Airbus ProSky (APS), a subsidiary of Airbus, launched an innovative flight tracking service, ‘AirFlight’ which customises the popular FlightRadar24 airliner flight tracking service for a professional audience and expand global coverage of Airbus aircraft.
18 June 2015 Press Release