BRU 08/12/2019

Share pictures, log-reports, special aircraft, nice events, hints and tips from the Belgian airports

Moderator: Plane spotting team

Post Reply
KMwecare
Posts: 20
Joined: 05 Apr 2017, 23:49

BRU 08/12/2019

Post by KMwecare »

Good morning all,

I saw on my ADS-B receiver 3 Oman Royal Flight aircraft landed at Brussels last night, a 747-400, a 747SP and a GLF5. Does someone know:

- If they're still at Brussels?
- If yes, where are they parked?
- When will they depart again?

Thanks in advance.

wapo84
Posts: 618
Joined: 14 Apr 2013, 21:41

Re: BRU 08/12/2019

Post by wapo84 »

KMwecare wrote:
08 Dec 2019, 08:06
Good morning all,

I saw on my ADS-B receiver 3 Oman Royal Flight aircraft landed at Brussels last night, a 747-400, a 747SP and a GLF5. Does someone know:

- If they're still at Brussels?
- If yes, where are they parked?
- When will they depart again?

Thanks in advance.
GLF5 Abelag
B744 Inside hangar 40
B74S stand 683

Robin Rouffe
Posts: 34
Joined: 15 Nov 2017, 20:06

Re: BRU 08/12/2019

Post by Robin Rouffe »

wapo84 wrote:
08 Dec 2019, 08:40
KMwecare wrote:
08 Dec 2019, 08:06
Good morning all,

I saw on my ADS-B receiver 3 Oman Royal Flight aircraft landed at Brussels last night, a 747-400, a 747SP and a GLF5. Does someone know:

- If they're still at Brussels?
- If yes, where are they parked?
- When will they depart again?

Thanks in advance.
GLF5 Abelag
B744 Inside hangar 40
B74S stand 683
Do you have a departure time for the B74S, acc to facebook reactions it should go to hamburg

wapo84
Posts: 618
Joined: 14 Apr 2013, 21:41

Re: BRU 08/12/2019

Post by wapo84 »

Robin Rouffe wrote:
08 Dec 2019, 08:50
wapo84 wrote:
08 Dec 2019, 08:40
KMwecare wrote:
08 Dec 2019, 08:06
Good morning all,

I saw on my ADS-B receiver 3 Oman Royal Flight aircraft landed at Brussels last night, a 747-400, a 747SP and a GLF5. Does someone know:

- If they're still at Brussels?
- If yes, where are they parked?
- When will they depart again?

Thanks in advance.
GLF5 Abelag
B744 Inside hangar 40
B74S stand 683
Do you have a departure time for the B74S, acc to facebook reactions it should go to hamburg
It was planned to EDDH yesterday evening but cancelled.

User avatar
luchtzak
Posts: 11461
Joined: 18 Sep 2002, 00:00
Location: Hofstade, Zemst - Belgium
Contact:

Re: BRU 08/12/2019

Post by luchtzak »

On a side note: the Sultan of Oman rented an entire four-star hotel in Leuven, Belgium for the next two months.

https://m.hln.be/in-de-buurt/leuven/leu ... ~a86fc9bd/

KMwecare
Posts: 20
Joined: 05 Apr 2017, 23:49

Re: BRU 08/12/2019

Post by KMwecare »

If I look on the map, stand 683 is impossible to take pictures of, correct?

wapo84
Posts: 618
Joined: 14 Apr 2013, 21:41

Re: BRU 08/12/2019

Post by wapo84 »

KMwecare wrote:
08 Dec 2019, 08:59
If I look on the map, stand 683 is impossible to take pictures of, correct?
It is possible but quality is poor from parking 1

KMwecare
Posts: 20
Joined: 05 Apr 2017, 23:49

Re: BRU 08/12/2019

Post by KMwecare »

wapo84 wrote:
08 Dec 2019, 09:09
KMwecare wrote:
08 Dec 2019, 08:59
If I look on the map, stand 683 is impossible to take pictures of, correct?
It is possible but quality is poor from parking 1
How much mm would you need from P1?

wapo84
Posts: 618
Joined: 14 Apr 2013, 21:41

Re: BRU 08/12/2019

Post by wapo84 »

KMwecare wrote:
08 Dec 2019, 11:09
wapo84 wrote:
08 Dec 2019, 09:09
KMwecare wrote:
08 Dec 2019, 08:59
If I look on the map, stand 683 is impossible to take pictures of, correct?
It is possible but quality is poor from parking 1
How much mm would you need from P1?
No idea, I never go there.

AarjenP
Posts: 235
Joined: 28 Mar 2018, 08:30

Re: BRU 08/12/2019

Post by AarjenP »

KMwecare wrote:
08 Dec 2019, 11:09
How much mm would you need from P1?
At least 300mm.

Homo Aeroportus
Posts: 1241
Joined: 24 Feb 2007, 18:28
Location: 2300NM due South of North Pole

Re: BRU 08/12/2019

Post by Homo Aeroportus »

Maybe you could try from the parking next to B26, B-House, on Ringlaan?

EBBR Spotting Stand 683.png

You'll have to park outside and go on foot but that is as close as you could get I think.

H.A.

tangolima
Posts: 11936
Joined: 04 Nov 2006, 20:04
Location: at any airport
Contact:

Re: BRU 08/12/2019

Post by tangolima »

Hello

1320-xxxx ORF A320 A40AA
xxxx-1340 C510 OEFOG
xxxx-1510 PC24 LXPCC
1700-xxxx PC12 LXNEW
xxxx-1745 LJ40 IGURU
xxxx-1815 GLEX OELML
1815-2015 CL35 9HVCN
1910-2000 GAF GLEX 1407
1930-2025 C510 N194ER
2115-xxxx GLEX N141QS
2355-xxxx IAM F900 MM62244 EBMB

Greetings,
All my posted timings are local !

wapo84
Posts: 618
Joined: 14 Apr 2013, 21:41

Re: BRU 08/12/2019

Post by wapo84 »


Post Reply