[Discussion] easyJet in 2019

Give your feedback, make new suggestions to improve https://www.aviation24.be, is there anything else we can do for you?
Post Reply
Kzaant
Posts: 13
Joined: 09 Aug 2019, 22:24

[Discussion] easyJet in 2019

Post by Kzaant »

TLspotting wrote: 13 Dec 2019, 21:39 Rennes - Geneva becomes a year round route from S20.
Who the hell on this forum cares about this kind of news. Jesus... stay a bit relevant if you want post please.

TLspotting
Posts: 2396
Joined: 19 Mar 2017, 10:22
Location: Uccle/Ukkel,BE
Contact:

Re: easyJet in 2019

Post by TLspotting »

Kzaant wrote: 15 Dec 2019, 00:18
TLspotting wrote: 13 Dec 2019, 21:39 Rennes - Geneva becomes a year round route from S20.
Who the hell on this forum cares about this kind of news. Jesus... stay a bit relevant if you want post please.
It is an easyJet news thread, so I post easyJet news, with or without link with Belgium...
Hi. I'm T., spotter and aviation geek. Join me on Facebook & Twitter @TLspotting

User avatar
sn26567
Posts: 37140
Joined: 13 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Rosières/Rozieren, Belgium
Contact:

Re: easyJet in 2019

Post by sn26567 »

Kzaant wrote: 15 Dec 2019, 00:18
TLspotting wrote: 13 Dec 2019, 21:39 Rennes - Geneva becomes a year round route from S20.
Who the hell on this forum cares about this kind of news. Jesus... stay a bit relevant if you want post please.
Although Aviation24.be is based in Belgium, it is an international aviation news website and forum. Everything related to aviation is relevant.
André
ex Sabena #26567

Kzaant
Posts: 13
Joined: 09 Aug 2019, 22:24

Re: easyJet in 2019

Post by Kzaant »

sn26567 wrote: 15 Dec 2019, 10:24
Kzaant wrote: 15 Dec 2019, 00:18
TLspotting wrote: 13 Dec 2019, 21:39 Rennes - Geneva becomes a year round route from S20.
Who the hell on this forum cares about this kind of news. Jesus... stay a bit relevant if you want post please.
Although Aviation24.be is based in Belgium, it is an international aviation news website and forum. Everything related to aviation is relevant.
Truth is that literally NOBODY on this forum cares about whether or not Easyjet will make the Rennes-Geneva service year round. This is a Belgian forum with 99% of the people interested in Belgian aviation development & big international news, not stupid details such as this. For real, this kid is polluting the forum with irrelevant news all the time and wasting people’s time. I’m out.

lucas
Posts: 178
Joined: 01 Feb 2017, 15:06

Re: easyJet in 2019

Post by lucas »

Kzaant wrote: 15 Dec 2019, 15:12
sn26567 wrote: 15 Dec 2019, 10:24
Kzaant wrote: 15 Dec 2019, 00:18

Who the hell on this forum cares about this kind of news. Jesus... stay a bit relevant if you want post please.
Although Aviation24.be is based in Belgium, it is an international aviation news website and forum. Everything related to aviation is relevant.
Truth is that literally NOBODY on this forum cares about whether or not Easyjet will make the Rennes-Geneva service year round. This is a Belgian forum with 99% of the people interested in Belgian aviation development & big international news, not stupid details such as this. For real, this kid is polluting the forum with irrelevant news all the time and wasting people’s time. I’m out.
To be honest, I'm not interested in this service neither. But how the hell can this be called 'unrelevant', or wasting your time? It costs like 2 seconds to read this posts. I read everything on this forum, I have thought many times 'okay, this is not interesting to me'. But as soon as it is interesting for one person of the many thousands of people reading this, it is a positive addition to this great site.
TL doesn't have to stop posting things like these, you have to start to get some respect to the many time some people here invest in searching for information!

I hope you read this, if you're still here!

And than I suppose that a moderator deletes this whole conversation, THIS is what ruines ones day!

User avatar
Airbus330lover
Posts: 821
Joined: 21 Jul 2005, 00:00
Location: Rixensart

Re: easyJet in 2019

Post by Airbus330lover »

Kzaant wrote: 15 Dec 2019, 15:12
sn26567 wrote: 15 Dec 2019, 10:24
Kzaant wrote: 15 Dec 2019, 00:18

Who the hell on this forum cares about this kind of news. Jesus... stay a bit relevant if you want post please.
Although Aviation24.be is based in Belgium, it is an international aviation news website and forum. Everything related to aviation is relevant.
Truth is that literally NOBODY on this forum cares about whether or not Easyjet will make the Rennes-Geneva service year round. This is a Belgian forum with 99% of the people interested in Belgian aviation development & big international news, not stupid details such as this. For real, this kid is polluting the forum with irrelevant news all the time and wasting people’s time. I’m out.
NOBODY ? At least me. Why ? because any news interest me. And this forum is well on belgian registar, but international. BTW curious to see the origin wia Google analytics....

Kzaant
Posts: 13
Joined: 09 Aug 2019, 22:24

Re: easyJet in 2019

Post by Kzaant »

Airbus330lover wrote: 15 Dec 2019, 20:10
Kzaant wrote: 15 Dec 2019, 15:12
sn26567 wrote: 15 Dec 2019, 10:24

Although Aviation24.be is based in Belgium, it is an international aviation news website and forum. Everything related to aviation is relevant.
Truth is that literally NOBODY on this forum cares about whether or not Easyjet will make the Rennes-Geneva service year round. This is a Belgian forum with 99% of the people interested in Belgian aviation development & big international news, not stupid details such as this. For real, this kid is polluting the forum with irrelevant news all the time and wasting people’s time. I’m out.
NOBODY ? At least me. Why ? because any news interest me. And this forum is well on belgian registar, but international. BTW curious to see the origin wia Google analytics....
Well, if this kind of news is valuable to you, then I should say go get a life :)

I know I am being rude but come on guys, we are on this forum because we are all interested in aviation, but there is fascination and there is FASCINATION to a degree where it’s not healthy anymore. I come to this forum to read about new routes, the future of SN & other companies, etc ... Not about the most random, totally irrelevant things that people can find on the internet, on the same sites we probably all follow as well... Who cares if one of Wizzair’s airbuses is grounded in Budapest or if a random Spanish leasing company leases its aircraft to an American holiday charter company... this kind of news is close to useless.

And I say this because I believe most other people on this forum have the same ideas for a longer time as well.

User avatar
luchtzak
Posts: 11471
Joined: 18 Sep 2002, 00:00
Location: Hofstade, Zemst - Belgium
Contact:

Re: easyJet in 2019

Post by luchtzak »

If you don't like the messages of a particular member just:

How can I add / remove users to my Friends or Foes list?
You can add users to your list in two ways. Within each user’s profile, there is a link to add them to either your Friend or Foe list. Alternatively, from your User Control Panel, you can directly add users by entering their member name. You may also remove users from your list using the same page.

app.php/help/faq#f6r1

User avatar
luchtzak
Posts: 11471
Joined: 18 Sep 2002, 00:00
Location: Hofstade, Zemst - Belgium
Contact:

Re: [Discussion] easyJet in 2019

Post by luchtzak »

From 1 August until 1 December, statistics by country, top 1 unique visitors. 1 out of 8 visitors is Belgian (or visiting from a Belgian IP-address)

United States 19,14%
United Kingdom 15,81%
Belgium 15,31%
Canada 4,99%
India 4,84%
South Africa 2,79%
Germany 2,72%
Netherlands 2,47%
Australia 1,78%
France 1,67%

Post Reply