BRU 22/03/2019

Share pictures, log-reports, special aircraft, nice events, hints and tips from the Belgian airports

Moderator: Plane spotting team

Post Reply
User avatar
Trainferry
Posts: 28
Joined: 19 Mar 2015, 13:40

BRU 22/03/2019

Post by Trainferry » 22 Mar 2019, 10:49

I see the OM-BYB (Fokker 100, Slovak Government) is parked at BRU. Does anyone knows the planned departure time?

mill100
Posts: 99
Joined: 19 Aug 2008, 12:37

Re: BRU 22/03/2019

Post by mill100 » 22 Mar 2019, 11:36

LOT2PM B788 SP-LRA
Regular flight or coincidental (as a result of? the strikes)

AarjenP
Posts: 139
Joined: 28 Mar 2018, 08:30

Re: BRU 22/03/2019

Post by AarjenP » 22 Mar 2019, 11:38

mill100 wrote:
22 Mar 2019, 11:36
LOT2PM B788 SP-LRA
Regular flight or coincidental (as a result of? the strikes)
I'd say replacement for the 737 MAX

User avatar
Trainferry
Posts: 28
Joined: 19 Mar 2015, 13:40

Re: BRU 22/03/2019

Post by Trainferry » 22 Mar 2019, 11:46

AarjenP wrote:
22 Mar 2019, 11:38
mill100 wrote:
22 Mar 2019, 11:36
LOT2PM B788 SP-LRA
Regular flight or coincidental (as a result of? the strikes)
I'd say replacement for the 737 MAX
Indeed, was the scheduled departure of LO. However, it was parked near Abelag, so maybe in combination of the EU summit?

AarjenP
Posts: 139
Joined: 28 Mar 2018, 08:30

Re: BRU 22/03/2019

Post by AarjenP » 22 Mar 2019, 11:49

Trainferry wrote:
22 Mar 2019, 11:46
Indeed, was the scheduled departure of LO. However, it was parked near Abelag, so maybe in combination of the EU summit?
Yeah, saw that too. No idea though.

AarjenP
Posts: 139
Joined: 28 Mar 2018, 08:30

Re: BRU 22/03/2019

Post by AarjenP » 22 Mar 2019, 13:50

Which bizz jet departed at around 13h05?

Image
Image

AarjenP
Posts: 139
Joined: 28 Mar 2018, 08:30

Re: BRU 22/03/2019

Post by AarjenP » 22 Mar 2019, 14:17

Trainferry wrote:
22 Mar 2019, 10:49
I see the OM-BYB (Fokker 100, Slovak Government) is parked at BRU. Does anyone knows the planned departure time?
Just departed

User avatar
Trainferry
Posts: 28
Joined: 19 Mar 2015, 13:40

Re: BRU 22/03/2019

Post by Trainferry » 22 Mar 2019, 15:12

AarjenP wrote:
22 Mar 2019, 13:50
Which bizz jet departed at around 13h05?
N919NE

AarjenP
Posts: 139
Joined: 28 Mar 2018, 08:30

Re: BRU 22/03/2019

Post by AarjenP » 22 Mar 2019, 15:19

Trainferry wrote:
22 Mar 2019, 15:12
AarjenP wrote:
22 Mar 2019, 13:50
Which bizz jet departed at around 13h05?
N919NE
Thanks!

SWAT 11
Posts: 9
Joined: 21 Feb 2014, 22:17

Re: BRU 22/03/2019

Post by SWAT 11 » 22 Mar 2019, 16:41

Weet iemand de grote kist op Melsbroek op dit moment?

AarjenP
Posts: 139
Joined: 28 Mar 2018, 08:30

Re: BRU 22/03/2019

Post by AarjenP » 22 Mar 2019, 16:55

SWAT 11 wrote:
22 Mar 2019, 16:41
Weet iemand de grote kist op Melsbroek op dit moment?
I think you mean the A340 of Hifly? CS-TQY

SWAT 11
Posts: 9
Joined: 21 Feb 2014, 22:17

Re: BRU 22/03/2019

Post by SWAT 11 » 22 Mar 2019, 17:11

...
Last edited by SWAT 11 on 22 Mar 2019, 20:18, edited 1 time in total.

fink123
Posts: 16
Joined: 18 Dec 2017, 13:12

Re: BRU 22/03/2019

Post by fink123 » 22 Mar 2019, 19:44

USAF C40 still present?

SWAT 11
Posts: 9
Joined: 21 Feb 2014, 22:17

Re: BRU 22/03/2019

Post by SWAT 11 » 22 Mar 2019, 22:02

Seen today between 15:30u and 16:30u LT

Brussel/Melsbroek 22 mrt 2019
05-4613 Boeing C-40C United States Air Force
07 BLUE Alenia C-27J Lithuanian Air Force
102005/025 Gulfstream Aerospace G550 TP-102D Swedish Air Force
15+02 Airbus ACJ319 133X German Air Force
17402 Dassault Falcon 50 Portuguese Air Force
258 Bombardier Learjet 45 Irish Air Corps
2801 Airbus ACJ319 115X Czech Air Force
606 Dassault Falcon 7X Hungarian Air Force
678 Gulfstream Aerospace GV Greek Air Force
9A-CRO Bombardier Challenger 604 Government of Croatia
C-215 Bombardier Challenger 604 Royal Danish Air Force
CD-01 Dassault Falcon 900 B Belgian Air Component
F-RAFA Dassault Falcon 7X French Air Force
SP-LIG Embraer EMB-175 LR Polish Air Force
T.18-5/45-05 Dassault Falcon 900 B Spanish Air Force
ZE700 BAe 146 CC.2 Royal Air Force

SWAT 11
Posts: 9
Joined: 21 Feb 2014, 22:17

Re: BRU 22/03/2019

Post by SWAT 11 » 22 Mar 2019, 23:17

Seen today was a bare metal C130 near Abelag. Does someone knows the registration?

Beside the fuselage and remains of CH10 was a white/red aircraft. Some one for the ID?

mill100
Posts: 99
Joined: 19 Aug 2008, 12:37

Re: BRU 22/03/2019

Post by mill100 » 23 Mar 2019, 10:52

SWAT 11 wrote:
22 Mar 2019, 23:17
Seen today was a bare metal C130 near Abelag. Does someone knows the registration?
Might be related to thisone:
https://forum.scramble.nl/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=140720
Or if not, does someone have another update?
SWAT 11 wrote:
22 Mar 2019, 23:17
Beside the fuselage and remains of CH10
Actual location? Thanks!

SWAT 11
Posts: 9
Joined: 21 Feb 2014, 22:17

Re: BRU 22/03/2019

Post by SWAT 11 » 25 Mar 2019, 08:42

mill100 wrote:
23 Mar 2019, 10:52
SWAT 11 wrote:
22 Mar 2019, 23:17
Seen today was a bare metal C130 near Abelag. Does someone knows the registration?
Might be related to thisone:
https://forum.scramble.nl/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=140720
Or if not, does someone have another update?
SWAT 11 wrote:
22 Mar 2019, 23:17
Beside the fuselage and remains of CH10
Actual location? Thanks!
In front of Abelag.

Post Reply