BRU 12/07/2018

Share pictures, log-reports, special aircraft, nice events, hints and tips from the Belgian airports

Moderator: Plane spotting team

tangolima
Posts: 10677
Joined: 04 Nov 2006, 20:04
Location: at any airport
Contact:

BRU 12/07/2018

Post by tangolima » 12 Jul 2018, 10:04

Hello

1005-1815 CL30 GOOEG
1040-xxxx SSG A319 OMBYA
xxxx-1115 SSG A319 OMBYK
xxxx-1245 LJ45 4OMNE
1250-1500 PLF GLF5 0001
1305-1745 LJ60 Z3MKD
xxxx-1315 GAF GL5T 1402
xxxx-1315 KRF A332 ZZ336
xxxx-1315 KRF B462 ZE708
xxxx-1315 HANK B742 31677L
xxxx-1315 E35L GXPTV
xxxx-1345 TRK A332 TCTUR
xxxx-1345 BGF A319 LZAOB
1350-xxxx KUG A319 9KGEA
xxxx-1350 DAF CL60 C172 EBMB
xxxx-1400 IAM A319 MM62209 EBMB
xxxx-1400 CEF A319 OKAAA
xxxx-1425 AME A310 T221
xxxx-1430 SVF GLF5 102005 EBMB
xxxx-1435 E35L YRIGP
xxxx-1445 CTM F900 FRAFP
xxxx-1445 CTM FA7X FRAFA
1505-1710 LJ45 LXLAA
1520-2045 PRM1 IAFOI
1600-xxxx F900 ISEAS
1640-xxxx CEF YK40 1257
xxxx-1715 HAF E135 145209
1735-1850 HUAF A319 605 EBMB
xxxx-1815 AME F900 T18.1
xxxx-1845 UKN A319 URABA EBMB
xxxx-2045 ARY A319 701

ALL TIMES LOCAL

Greetings,

RudiMD11
Posts: 2
Joined: 12 Jul 2018, 10:03

Re: BRU 12/07/2018

Post by RudiMD11 » 12 Jul 2018, 10:09

Hello,

I am visiting BRU today and according to Flightradar24 there is a MD11F due out at 1305. It gives a Finnair callsign. More info about this flight as I am a big MD11 fan 😁

mill100
Posts: 26
Joined: 19 Aug 2008, 12:37

Re: BRU 12/07/2018

Post by mill100 » 12 Jul 2018, 10:33

tangolima wrote:
12 Jul 2018, 10:04
Hello
1040-xxxx SSG A319 OMBYK
ModeS shows SSG004 OM-BYA

tangolima
Posts: 10677
Joined: 04 Nov 2006, 20:04
Location: at any airport
Contact:

Re: BRU 12/07/2018

Post by tangolima » 12 Jul 2018, 10:35

mill100 wrote:
12 Jul 2018, 10:33
tangolima wrote:
12 Jul 2018, 10:04
Hello
1040-xxxx SSG A319 OMBYK
ModeS shows SSG004 OM-BYA
Hello

Sorry changed.

Greetings,

tangolima
Posts: 10677
Joined: 04 Nov 2006, 20:04
Location: at any airport
Contact:

Re: BRU 12/07/2018

Post by tangolima » 12 Jul 2018, 10:36

RudiMD11 wrote:
12 Jul 2018, 10:09
Hello,

I am visiting BRU today and according to Flightradar24 there is a MD11F due out at 1305. It gives a Finnair callsign. More info about this flight as I am a big MD11 fan 😁
Hello

No flightplan at all for a MD11

Greetings,

TLspotting
Posts: 482
Joined: 19 Mar 2017, 10:22
Location: Uccle/Ukkel,BE
Contact:

Re: BRU 12/07/2018

Post by TLspotting » 12 Jul 2018, 11:24

FR24 bug for a whileeeeee
I'm Thibault >
> Student
> Spotter at home (or outdoor,that's better) since 2016
> Instagram,Facebook and Twitter > @TLspotting

User avatar
Vic Diesel
Posts: 141
Joined: 06 Feb 2018, 10:10

Re: BRU 12/07/2018

Post by Vic Diesel » 12 Jul 2018, 11:36

Any news on the departure of the "Orange-Faced Baboon"?
Best regards,
Viktor

(Budapest-born, Vienna-raised, working in Brussels)

User avatar
KriVa
Posts: 1253
Joined: 31 Mar 2010, 20:15
Contact:

Re: BRU 12/07/2018

Post by KriVa » 12 Jul 2018, 13:02

If factbase (https://factba.se/topic/calendar) is correct, departure forensen at 1145z in BRU.
Thomas

User avatar
Vic Diesel
Posts: 141
Joined: 06 Feb 2018, 10:10

Re: BRU 12/07/2018

Post by Vic Diesel » 12 Jul 2018, 13:22

KriVa wrote:
12 Jul 2018, 13:02
If factbase (https://factba.se/topic/calendar) is correct, departure forensen at 1145z in BRU.
That would be 40 minutes ago. AF1 is currently still parked on the cargo apron at BRU...
Best regards,
Viktor

(Budapest-born, Vienna-raised, working in Brussels)

Homo Aeroportus
Posts: 901
Joined: 24 Feb 2007, 18:28
Location: 2300NM due South of North Pole

Re: BRU 12/07/2018

Post by Homo Aeroportus » 12 Jul 2018, 13:27

KriVa wrote:
12 Jul 2018, 13:02
If factbase (https://factba.se/topic/calendar) is correct, departure forensen at 1145z in BRU.

Yes this appears on the Factba.se agenda :
Screenshot 2018-07-12 13.14.52.png

I can think of two reasons for this long transit time between Evere and "Melsbroek Air Base" :

* Heavy traffic, or
* a massive crowd along the way, slowing the move by their enthusiasm at saying him good bye (and no need to come back any time soon).
:lol:

H.A.

nordikcam
Posts: 820
Joined: 24 Aug 2008, 10:22
Location: Uccle

Re: BRU 12/07/2018

Post by nordikcam » 12 Jul 2018, 13:29

RAM will send a Boeing 747 to BRU this evening and cancelled the first one flight to BRU this afternoon !

pitrixplanespotting
Posts: 364
Joined: 04 Feb 2016, 18:11

Re: BRU 12/07/2018

Post by pitrixplanespotting » 12 Jul 2018, 13:32

nordikcam wrote:
12 Jul 2018, 13:29
RAM will send a Boeing 747 to BRU this evening and cancelled the first one flight to BRU this afternoon !
When?

nordikcam
Posts: 820
Joined: 24 Aug 2008, 10:22
Location: Uccle

Re: BRU 12/07/2018

Post by nordikcam » 12 Jul 2018, 13:44

pitrixplanespotting wrote:
12 Jul 2018, 13:32
nordikcam wrote:
12 Jul 2018, 13:29
RAM will send a Boeing 747 to BRU this evening and cancelled the first one flight to BRU this afternoon !
When?
Today : AT 845 Departure time 21.45 (B747-400 ) Source : Website BRU

User avatar
KriVa
Posts: 1253
Joined: 31 Mar 2010, 20:15
Contact:

Re: BRU 12/07/2018

Post by KriVa » 12 Jul 2018, 14:40

Vic Diesel wrote:
12 Jul 2018, 13:22
KriVa wrote:
12 Jul 2018, 13:02
If factbase (https://factba.se/topic/calendar) is correct, departure forensen at 1145z in BRU.
That would be 40 minutes ago. AF1 is currently still parked on the cargo apron at BRU...
Summertime in Belgium, so it would have been 1345 local.
Apparently it was a little later than that, but not by much.
Thomas

User avatar
sn26567
Posts: 33634
Joined: 13 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Rosières/Rozieren, Belgium
Contact:

Re: BRU 12/07/2018

Post by sn26567 » 12 Jul 2018, 14:42

KriVa wrote:
12 Jul 2018, 14:40
Vic Diesel wrote:
12 Jul 2018, 13:22
KriVa wrote:
12 Jul 2018, 13:02
If factbase (https://factba.se/topic/calendar) is correct, departure forensen at 1145z in BRU.
That would be 40 minutes ago. AF1 is currently still parked on the cargo apron at BRU...
Summertime in Belgium, so it would have been 1345 local.
Apparently it was a little later than that, but not by much.
Just 15 minutes later...
André
ex Sabena #26567

RudiMD11
Posts: 2
Joined: 12 Jul 2018, 10:03

Re: BRU 12/07/2018

Post by RudiMD11 » 12 Jul 2018, 15:14

Are the Turkish Air Force A330 and Canadian Air Force A310 still leaving today?

wapo84
Posts: 407
Joined: 14 Apr 2013, 21:41

Re: BRU 12/07/2018

Post by wapo84 » 12 Jul 2018, 19:39

Just landed on 25R, OO-SBA A321 SXI1827 from EIDW. Somebody more info on this one?

JVSpotter
Posts: 53
Joined: 05 Feb 2017, 11:27
Contact:

Re: BRU 12/07/2018

Post by JVSpotter » 12 Jul 2018, 20:10

wapo84 wrote:
12 Jul 2018, 19:39
Just landed on 25R, OO-SBA A321 SXI1827 from EIDW. Somebody more info on this one?
New ac for VLM Brussels

wapo84
Posts: 407
Joined: 14 Apr 2013, 21:41

Re: BRU 12/07/2018

Post by wapo84 » 12 Jul 2018, 20:12

JVSpotter wrote:
12 Jul 2018, 20:10
wapo84 wrote:
12 Jul 2018, 19:39
Just landed on 25R, OO-SBA A321 SXI1827 from EIDW. Somebody more info on this one?
New ac for VLM Brussels
Thanks!

pitrixplanespotting
Posts: 364
Joined: 04 Feb 2016, 18:11

Re: BRU 12/07/2018

Post by pitrixplanespotting » 12 Jul 2018, 21:06

wapo84 wrote:
12 Jul 2018, 20:12
JVSpotter wrote:
12 Jul 2018, 20:10
wapo84 wrote:
12 Jul 2018, 19:39
Just landed on 25R, OO-SBA A321 SXI1827 from EIDW. Somebody more info on this one?
New ac for VLM Brussels
Thanks!
I was there, all white...

Post Reply