BRU 09/06/2018

Share pictures, log-reports, special aircraft, nice events, hints and tips from the Belgian airports

Moderator: Plane spotting team

Post Reply
User avatar
Marcoz
Posts: 140
Joined: 15 Jan 2018, 07:28

BRU 09/06/2018

Post by Marcoz » 09 Jun 2018, 11:24

sta 13:30 B73M TF-ICE ICE554 from BIKF
std 14:15 B73M TF-ICE ICE555 to BIKF
std 15:35 A342 A7-HHK to OTBD
std 16:15 B739 9K-GCC KUG079 to OKBK

tangolima
Posts: 10757
Joined: 04 Nov 2006, 20:04
Location: at any airport
Contact:

Re: BRU 09/06/2018

Post by tangolima » 09 Jun 2018, 11:58

Hello

xxxx-1515 GLF6 VPCER
1540-xxxx C56X DCAHO
xxxx-1555 A342 A7HHK
1615-1745 LJ55 DCWAY
xxxx-1640 KUG B739 9KGCC
1815-xxxx CL60 DANTR

ALL TIMES LOCAL

Greetings,

tangolima
Posts: 10757
Joined: 04 Nov 2006, 20:04
Location: at any airport
Contact:

Re: BRU 09/06/2018

Post by tangolima » 09 Jun 2018, 12:00

Hello

1600-1650 AEH E145 FHRAM

ALL TIMES LOCAL

Greetings,

User avatar
Established02
Posts: 1565
Joined: 16 Oct 2002, 00:00

Re: BRU 09/06/2018

Post by Established02 » 09 Jun 2018, 15:01

LH543 BOG-FRA A343 diverted to BRU just now. This happened also a few months ago with exactly the same flight.

nicopapa
Posts: 10
Joined: 13 Feb 2017, 20:40

Re: BRU 09/06/2018

Post by nicopapa » 09 Jun 2018, 15:27

Interestingly, two days ago (June 6), LH543 diverted to Koln.

User avatar
luchtzak
Posts: 10441
Joined: 18 Sep 2002, 00:00
Location: Hofstade, Zemst - Belgium
Contact:

Re: BRU 09/06/2018

Post by luchtzak » 09 Jun 2018, 15:40

Established02 wrote:
09 Jun 2018, 15:01
LH543 BOG-FRA A343 diverted to BRU just now. This happened also a few months ago with exactly the same flight.
.
Fuel stop.
8EA68A8D-DB1F-4A7D-8A9A-595C89E6594F.jpeg
Quentin Glodé

TLspotting
Posts: 512
Joined: 19 Mar 2017, 10:22
Location: Uccle/Ukkel,BE
Contact:

Re: BRU 09/06/2018

Post by TLspotting » 09 Jun 2018, 15:43

Established02 wrote:
09 Jun 2018, 15:01
LH543 BOG-FRA A343 diverted to BRU just now. This happened also a few months ago with exactly the same flight.
25 March 2018 with D-AIGS
IMG_20180609_154031.jpg
I'm Thibault >
> Student
> Spotter at home (or outdoor,that's better) since 2016
> Instagram,Facebook and Twitter > @TLspotting

nicopapa
Posts: 10
Joined: 13 Feb 2017, 20:40

Re: BRU 09/06/2018

Post by nicopapa » 09 Jun 2018, 23:24

It has spent exactly two hours in BRU. That's a long fuel stop! What a waste.

It's interesting to notice that a fuel stop may be required for a flight that usually doesn't exceed 11 hours. It's normally well within the A340's capabilities but Bogota airport must be really challenging.

zerosix24
Posts: 8
Joined: 31 Aug 2008, 21:10

Re: BRU 09/06/2018

Post by zerosix24 » 12 Jun 2018, 10:55

Request about the Lufthansa Technik hangar : What is the reg. of the LEVEL A330 inside the hangar
and what is the ID of that all white A330 in front of it?

Arnoud

AarjenP
Posts: 60
Joined: 28 Mar 2018, 08:30

Re: BRU 09/06/2018

Post by AarjenP » 12 Jun 2018, 11:16

zerosix24 wrote:
12 Jun 2018, 10:55
Request about the Lufthansa Technik hangar : What is the reg. of the LEVEL A330 inside the hangar
and what is the ID of that all white A330 in front of it?

Arnoud
The LEVEL A330 is F-HLVL, the all white A330 I don't know. But this is probably a Hi Fly Malta plane.

User avatar
KriVa
Posts: 1272
Joined: 31 Mar 2010, 20:15
Contact:

Re: BRU 09/06/2018

Post by KriVa » 12 Jun 2018, 11:45

I'm not 100% sure, but I think the all white A330 is CS-TFZ.
Thomas

AK01
Posts: 22
Joined: 04 May 2015, 08:53

Re: BRU 09/06/2018

Post by AK01 » 12 Jun 2018, 11:49

On the 8th, late evening the all white CS-TFZ as in front of the LH Technik hangar.
Regards Pieter,

AarjenP
Posts: 60
Joined: 28 Mar 2018, 08:30

Re: BRU 09/06/2018

Post by AarjenP » 12 Jun 2018, 13:09

And confirmation from FR now; he's on the radar :)
Image

User avatar
luchtzak
Posts: 10441
Joined: 18 Sep 2002, 00:00
Location: Hofstade, Zemst - Belgium
Contact:

Re: BRU 09/06/2018

Post by luchtzak » 12 Jun 2018, 15:02

AarjenP wrote:
12 Jun 2018, 13:09
And confirmation from FR now; he's on the radar :)
She is on the radar, aircraft are always female ;-)

User avatar
sn26567
Posts: 33688
Joined: 13 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Rosières/Rozieren, Belgium
Contact:

Re: BRU 09/06/2018

Post by sn26567 » 12 Jun 2018, 17:31

luchtzak wrote:
12 Jun 2018, 15:02
AarjenP wrote:
12 Jun 2018, 13:09
And confirmation from FR now; he's on the radar :)
She is on the radar, aircraft are always female ;-)
Ah, the sex of things!!!

If indeed the sea vessels are always feminine, I seldom hear the same for aircraft. For me they are neutral: "It is on the radar!" ;)
André
ex Sabena #26567

zerosix24
Posts: 8
Joined: 31 Aug 2008, 21:10

Re: BRU 09/06/2018

Post by zerosix24 » 12 Jun 2018, 19:46

Thanks guys!

User avatar
Vic Diesel
Posts: 162
Joined: 06 Feb 2018, 10:10

Re: BRU 09/06/2018

Post by Vic Diesel » 14 Jun 2018, 10:02

nicopapa wrote:
09 Jun 2018, 23:24
It has spent exactly two hours in BRU. That's a long fuel stop! What a waste.

It's interesting to notice that a fuel stop may be required for a flight that usually doesn't exceed 11 hours. It's normally well within the A340's capabilities but Bogota airport must be really challenging.
It seems the Germans realised that the A343 isn't a very formidable aircraft and started burning them on the apron... :lol:
Best regards,
Viktor

(Budapest-born, Vienna-raised, working in Brussels)

nicopapa
Posts: 10
Joined: 13 Feb 2017, 20:40

Re: BRU 09/06/2018

Post by nicopapa » 14 Jun 2018, 23:40

Vic Diesel wrote:
14 Jun 2018, 10:02
nicopapa wrote:
09 Jun 2018, 23:24
It has spent exactly two hours in BRU. That's a long fuel stop! What a waste.

It's interesting to notice that a fuel stop may be required for a flight that usually doesn't exceed 11 hours. It's normally well within the A340's capabilities but Bogota airport must be really challenging.
It seems the Germans realised that the A343 isn't a very formidable aircraft and started burning them on the apron... :lol:
Nothing new, Air France did the same more 20 years ago :mrgreen:

Post Reply