Brussels Airlines' fleet renewal

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

Post Reply
Kapitein
Posts: 1575
Joined: 29 Jul 2004, 00:00
Location: Somewhere around the globe....
Contact:

Re: Brussels Airlines' fleet renewal

Post by Kapitein » 08 Nov 2018, 10:13

OOSFG will be delivered this evening

User avatar
CTBke
Posts: 1013
Joined: 13 May 2003, 00:00

Re: Brussels Airlines' fleet renewal

Post by CTBke » 08 Nov 2018, 11:27

Kapitein wrote:
08 Nov 2018, 10:13
OOSFG will be delivered this evening
will be parked next to SFE awaiting entry in the fleet
Citybird
The flying dream

User avatar
lumumba
Posts: 1492
Joined: 04 Sep 2003, 00:00
Location: brussels Europe

Re: Brussels Airlines' fleet renewal

Post by lumumba » 08 Nov 2018, 13:29

Are those planes already with the new interior?
Hasta la victoria siempre.

airbuske
Posts: 1603
Joined: 09 Mar 2003, 00:00
Location: Brussels
Contact:

Re: Brussels Airlines' fleet renewal

Post by airbuske » 08 Nov 2018, 13:44

lumumba wrote:
08 Nov 2018, 13:29
Are those planes already with the new interior?
Not yet, I know that some are ferried empty to Brussels.
Best regards,

Airbuske

User avatar
KriVa
Posts: 1312
Joined: 31 Mar 2010, 20:15
Contact:

Re: Brussels Airlines' fleet renewal

Post by KriVa » 08 Nov 2018, 14:06

OO-SFG is scheduled to arrive from Singapore around 1900 local as BEL9904, will go straight to the hangar so 25L is very likely.
Thomas

User avatar
CTBke
Posts: 1013
Joined: 13 May 2003, 00:00

Re: Brussels Airlines' fleet renewal

Post by CTBke » 08 Nov 2018, 15:23

airbuske wrote:
08 Nov 2018, 13:44
lumumba wrote:
08 Nov 2018, 13:29
Are those planes already with the new interior?
Not yet, I know that some are ferried empty to Brussels.
some of them will have the interior of the previous airline in it ... all depends where it's coming from, SN isn't going to put a current own cabin as they are about to replaced soon with the new cabin which will be announced soon
Citybird
The flying dream

User avatar
lumumba
Posts: 1492
Joined: 04 Sep 2003, 00:00
Location: brussels Europe

Re: Brussels Airlines' fleet renewal

Post by lumumba » 08 Nov 2018, 15:40

CTBke wrote:
08 Nov 2018, 15:23
airbuske wrote:
08 Nov 2018, 13:44
lumumba wrote:
08 Nov 2018, 13:29
Are those planes already with the new interior?
Not yet, I know that some are ferried empty to Brussels.
some of them will have the interior of the previous airline in it ... all depends where it's coming from, SN isn't going to put a current own cabin as they are about to replaced soon with the new cabin which will be announced soon
Thanks
Hasta la victoria siempre.

lucas
Posts: 63
Joined: 01 Feb 2017, 15:06

Re: Brussels Airlines' fleet renewal

Post by lucas » 08 Nov 2018, 16:15

KriVa wrote:
08 Nov 2018, 14:06
OO-SFG is scheduled to arrive from Singapore around 1900 local as BEL9904, will go straight to the hangar so 25L is very likely.
I guess it will be a few hours later. OO-SFG is only above Pakistan for the moment (16:14).

User avatar
lumumba
Posts: 1492
Joined: 04 Sep 2003, 00:00
Location: brussels Europe

Re: Brussels Airlines' fleet renewal

Post by lumumba » 08 Nov 2018, 18:53

Will there be wifi with the new interior?
Hasta la victoria siempre.

Baltic_sound
Posts: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2018, 22:39

Re: Brussels Airlines' fleet renewal

Post by Baltic_sound » 09 Nov 2018, 22:42

Got some rumor from SN employee that airline will lease some A220 feom airBaltic later. No news when and how much...

User avatar
sn26567
Posts: 34612
Joined: 13 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Rosières/Rozieren, Belgium
Contact:

Re: Brussels Airlines' fleet renewal

Post by sn26567 » 10 Nov 2018, 10:02

Baltic_sound wrote:
09 Nov 2018, 22:42
Got some rumor from SN employee that airline will lease some A220 feom airBaltic later. No news when and how much...
Unlikely IMHO. The A220-300 is too large for their needs.
André
ex Sabena #26567

airbuske
Posts: 1603
Joined: 09 Mar 2003, 00:00
Location: Brussels
Contact:

Re: Brussels Airlines' fleet renewal

Post by airbuske » 12 Nov 2018, 15:24

OO-SFN will be ferried tomorrow to BGR.
Best regards,

Airbuske

User avatar
sn26567
Posts: 34612
Joined: 13 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Rosières/Rozieren, Belgium
Contact:

Re: Brussels Airlines' fleet renewal

Post by sn26567 » 12 Nov 2018, 17:09

airbuske wrote:
12 Nov 2018, 15:24
OO-SFN will be ferried tomorrow to BGR.
What will be its fate in BGR? Dismantling? Storage?
André
ex Sabena #26567

User avatar
Airbus330lover
Posts: 733
Joined: 21 Jul 2005, 00:00
Location: Rixensart

Re: Brussels Airlines' fleet renewal

Post by Airbus330lover » 12 Nov 2018, 18:11


Bel33
Posts: 120
Joined: 18 Feb 2012, 18:36

Re: Brussels Airlines' fleet renewal

Post by Bel33 » 12 Nov 2018, 21:56

Good bye SFN! These 3 oldest 333 allowed SN to start again flights (Birdy) to Africa... II flew many times with these birds to and frm N'Djili...

User avatar
lumumba
Posts: 1492
Joined: 04 Sep 2003, 00:00
Location: brussels Europe

Re: Brussels Airlines' fleet renewal

Post by lumumba » 12 Nov 2018, 22:01

Yep bye bye
I also flew a lot of hours with this plane....
Hasta la victoria siempre.

User avatar
luchtzak
Posts: 11039
Joined: 18 Sep 2002, 00:00
Location: Hofstade, Zemst - Belgium
Contact:

Re: Brussels Airlines' fleet renewal

Post by luchtzak » 13 Nov 2018, 12:29

airbuske wrote:
12 Nov 2018, 15:24
OO-SFN will be ferried tomorrow to BGR.
It's a stopover in Bangor, the A330 will continue to Pinal Airpark.

https://www.aviation24.be/airlines/luft ... l-airpark/

FLYAIR10
Posts: 469
Joined: 08 Sep 2008, 22:05

Re: Brussels Airlines' fleet renewal

Post by FLYAIR10 » 13 Nov 2018, 14:18

Dismantling .... (see : https://flightlevel.be/58195/oo-sfn-bru ... nst-vloot/)

Didn't I read somewhere last year that one of the ex-SN A330's,in view of these being amongst the eldest A330's still flying, would be evaluated by Airbus for doing some structural testing?

Bel33
Posts: 120
Joined: 18 Feb 2012, 18:36

Re: Brussels Airlines' fleet renewal

Post by Bel33 » 13 Nov 2018, 18:01

SFM, indeed!

TLspotting
Posts: 794
Joined: 19 Mar 2017, 10:22
Location: Uccle/Ukkel,BE
Contact:

Re: Brussels Airlines' fleet renewal

Post by TLspotting » 13 Nov 2018, 21:30

It is maybe the wrong topic, but when OO-SFY will come back from Lisbon ?
I'm Thibault Lapers, spotter in Belgium for now 3 years, but not yet across the world and a huuuuuge aviation geek ! Join me on Facebook & Twitter @TLspotting

Post Reply