Brussels Airlines' fleet renewal

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

Post Reply
sukhoi
Posts: 11
Joined: 12 Jul 2017, 15:05

Re: Brussels Airlines' fleet renewal

Post by sukhoi » 26 Jun 2018, 12:02

Brussels airlines will lease an ATR72 from CSA Czech airlines probably the end of the sukhoi's

User avatar
CTBke
Posts: 938
Joined: 13 May 2003, 00:00

Re: Brussels Airlines' fleet renewal

Post by CTBke » 26 Jun 2018, 12:06

sukhoi wrote:
26 Jun 2018, 12:02
Brussels airlines will lease an ATR72 from CSA Czech airlines probably the end of the sukhoi's
till the end or just during summer ?
Citybird
The flying dream

sukhoi
Posts: 11
Joined: 12 Jul 2017, 15:05

Re: Brussels Airlines' fleet renewal

Post by sukhoi » 26 Jun 2018, 12:21

CTBke wrote:
26 Jun 2018, 12:06
sukhoi wrote:
26 Jun 2018, 12:02
Brussels airlines will lease an ATR72 from CSA Czech airlines probably the end of the sukhoi's
till the end or just during summer ?

the lease will begin at 3Q2018 and no end date

User avatar
CTBke
Posts: 938
Joined: 13 May 2003, 00:00

Re: Brussels Airlines' fleet renewal

Post by CTBke » 26 Jun 2018, 12:45

with only Czech crew then ?
Citybird
The flying dream

User avatar
luchtzak
Posts: 10151
Joined: 18 Sep 2002, 00:00
Location: Hofstade, Zemst - Belgium
Contact:

Re: Brussels Airlines' fleet renewal

Post by luchtzak » 26 Jun 2018, 13:48

sukhoi wrote:
26 Jun 2018, 12:21
the lease will begin at 3Q2018 and no end date
That is wrong. There is and end date. From 1 July until 26 August, weekends only.

check http://www.aviation24.be/airlines/lufth ... ak-demand/

User avatar
sn26567
Posts: 33322
Joined: 13 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Rosières/Rozieren, Belgium
Contact:

Re: Brussels Airlines' fleet renewal

Post by sn26567 » 17 Jul 2018, 16:09

Brussels Airlines hopes to phase out the four SSJ100s wet-leased from CityJet (Ireland) ahead of the March 2019 expiration date, as the Belgian carrier is not satisfied with the availability of the aircraft overall. Capacity will be made up with other CityJet aircraft, with another partner, or with their own aircraft.
André
ex Sabena #26567

viennafly
Posts: 6
Joined: 14 Feb 2018, 21:24

Re: Brussels Airlines' fleet renewal

Post by viennafly » 20 Jul 2018, 23:46

Does anybody have information about the A333 from SIA that has been just listed on skyliners?

Airbus A330 -343 978 9V-STA Singapore Airlines ferried 13jul18 SIN-QPG prior delivery to Brussels Airlines

Will in enter the Brussels fleet? Its not listed on the following website...

https://sites.google.com/site/lhgroupfleet/brussels

Cheers

User avatar
luchtzak
Posts: 10151
Joined: 18 Sep 2002, 00:00
Location: Hofstade, Zemst - Belgium
Contact:

Re: Brussels Airlines' fleet renewal

Post by luchtzak » 16 Aug 2018, 21:26

viennafly wrote:
20 Jul 2018, 23:46
Does anybody have information about the A333 from SIA that has been just listed on skyliners?

Airbus A330 -343 978 9V-STA Singapore Airlines ferried 13jul18 SIN-QPG prior delivery to Brussels Airlines

Will in enter the Brussels fleet? Its not listed on the following website...

https://sites.google.com/site/lhgroupfleet/brussels

Cheers
On airfleets.net no mention: https://www.airfleets.net/flottecie/Bru ... e-a330.htm

User avatar
lumumba
Posts: 1341
Joined: 04 Sep 2003, 00:00
Location: brussels Europe

Re: Brussels Airlines' fleet renewal

Post by lumumba » 19 Aug 2018, 11:02

Do somebody now's when they are going to install WIFI on the long haul fleet?
Hasta la victoria siempre.

airbuske
Posts: 1581
Joined: 09 Mar 2003, 00:00
Location: Brussels
Contact:

Re: Brussels Airlines' fleet renewal

Post by airbuske » 19 Aug 2018, 11:40

Could this be an error ? As 983 will join the SN fleeet.
On airlinefleet they are mentioning that 978 will join the fleet as OO-SFE.
But 1010 is OO-SFE.
Best regards,

Airbuske

User avatar
CTBke
Posts: 938
Joined: 13 May 2003, 00:00

Re: Brussels Airlines' fleet renewal

Post by CTBke » 20 Aug 2018, 12:12

airbuske wrote:
19 Aug 2018, 11:40
Could this be an error ? As 983 will join the SN fleeet.
On airlinefleet they are mentioning that 978 will join the fleet as OO-SFE.
But 1010 is OO-SFE.
could be OO-SFF
Citybird
The flying dream

Post Reply