1000th flight

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
DannyVDB

1000th flight

Post by DannyVDB »

Hi all,

This Sunday I will have my 1000th flight :D . It is an outbound flight to Bilbao with Brussels.

After my return from Bilbao, only one trip to go in 2022, to Chisinau (4 flights: BRU-VIE-KIV-VIE-BRU).

I intend to generate a map of all flights when I will retire (but still 4 years to work ;) ) via flightmemory (very nice tool).

After retirement I will certainly fly more, but more relaxed then. Will keep the status of M&M Senator (for life) :lol:

Cheers,
Danny

luchtzak

Re: 1000th flight

Post by luchtzak »

Well congratulations 8-) Looking forward to that flightmemory map of yours!

Atlantis

Re: 1000th flight

Post by Atlantis »

DannyVDB wrote: 24 Nov 2022, 08:19 Hi all,

This Sunday I will have my 1000th flight :D . It is an outbound flight to Bilbao with Brussels.

After my return from Bilbao, only one trip to go in 2022, to Chisinau (4 flights: BRU-VIE-KIV-VIE-BRU).

I intend to generate a map of all flights when I will retire (but still 4 years to work ;) ) via flightmemory (very nice tool).

After retirement I will certainly fly more, but more relaxed then. Will keep the status of M&M Senator (for life) :lol:

Cheers,
Danny
Congratulations Danny, very impressive 👌😍🎂