Real Aviation Communications in Emergencies and non-standard situations

A forum to discuss all aviation items (not for latest aviation news and military aviation news)

Moderator: Latest news team

YouCanSeeATC

Real Aviation Communications in Emergencies and non-standard situations

Post by YouCanSeeATC »

Hello, friends. I this topic I want to show you real aviation communications in emergencies and non-standard situations which were happened with civil aircraft around the world. All communications and cases are real. If you have something interesting to add, I’ll be glad to see that. Best wishes and let’s start.

YouCanSeeATC

Re: Real Aviation Communications in Emergencies and non-standard situations

Post by YouCanSeeATC »

The first case, I’d like to show you is a situation which happened on 08.02.2020 over Melbourne. A Qatar Airbus A380 after departure reported about gear problem. Pilots decided to return back but before returning they decided to dump fuel. The landing was in auto mode with overweight. Here you can watch full video:
Last edited by YouCanSeeATC on 14 Feb 2020, 22:00, edited 1 time in total.

YouCanSeeATC

Post by YouCanSeeATC »

Have you heard the about smoke in the cockpit onboard of Ryanair B737, which departed from Bucharest OTOPENI airport? There were a lot of videos in internet about this case. Here is a communications (translation from Romanian language is in comments under video): https://youtu.be/B2GLqy4yX5w

YouCanSeeATC

Post by YouCanSeeATC »

What do you think about that?

YouCanSeeATC

Post by YouCanSeeATC »

New intresting recording.

YouCanSeeATC

Post by YouCanSeeATC »

Interesting recording from Sydney. 12.02.2020. Hydraulic failure after landing. A330-200. Qantas QFA44.

YouCanSeeATC

Post by YouCanSeeATC »

Communications of event, which happened at Amsterdam. Rejected take-off of Boeing 747.

YouCanSeeATC

Post by YouCanSeeATC »

A JetBlue Airlines Airbus A320, performing flight JBU923 / B6923 from Boson international airport, MA (USA) to Cibao International Airport (Dominican Republic), after departure reported about low engine pressure indication and requested vectors around the field. Then pilots decided to make a landing but the aircraft was too heavy. They decided to make an overweight landing but first declared an emergency due to that. The aircraft landed safe. No one was injured.