Questionnaire on Scottish airline Loganair (from a fourth year undergraduate student at Edinburgh Napier University)

A forum to discuss all aviation items (not for latest aviation news and military aviation news)

Moderator: Latest news team

luchtzak

Questionnaire on Scottish airline Loganair (from a fourth year undergraduate student at Edinburgh Napier University)

Post by luchtzak »

Nathan Guy, a fourth year undergraduate student at Edinburgh Napier University on the International Tourism and Airline Management course contacted Aviation24.be, here's his message.

As part of my degree I am required to submit a dissertation on a topic relating to the course I study. In order to gather primary information I have created an anonymous questionnaire.

The questionnaire relates to the Scottish airline; Loganair, and if it can continue to operate air services without being involved in franchise agreements or receiving public subsidisation to fly routes deemed vital to islands and regional areas of Scotland.

The questionnaire can be accessed by clicking this link: https://survey.napier.ac.uk/n/zz4s4.aspx.

Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge my request, I would be appreciative if you could answer the questionnaire and share it with others.

Thank you.