2018 Antwerp Airport (ANR/EBAW) latest news

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

VLM_Antwerp

Re: 2018 Antwerp Airport (ANR/EBAW) latest news

Post by VLM_Antwerp »

Every time I have a look at Lanova's website, they've changed their plans to fly from Antwerp.
Check this: https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/859c15_d ... e82a37.pdf

TLspotting

Post by TLspotting »

VLM_Antwerp wrote: 12 Jan 2019, 22:14 Every time I have a look at Lanova's website, they've changed their plans to fly from Antwerp.
That becomes fascinating but you have the same thought than me
Hi. I'm Thibault Lapers. @ThibaultLapers & @TLspotting

Passenger

Post by Passenger »

TLspotting wrote: 12 Jan 2019, 23:27
VLM_Antwerp wrote: 12 Jan 2019, 22:14 Every time I have a look at Lanova's website, they've changed their plans to fly from Antwerp.
Don't forget it's a virtual airline. The only real about them, is the money you have to give them.

pitrixplanespotting

Post by pitrixplanespotting »

Passenger wrote: 12 Jan 2019, 23:43
TLspotting wrote: 12 Jan 2019, 23:27
Don't forget it's a virtual airline. The only real about them, is the money you have to give them.
Certainly true. If you think a bit further: at least 4 aircraft or more are needed to fly their 'schedule'. Flights to LUX? Even with a Pilatus...

koninckske

Post by koninckske »

4 airplanes? More like 2: one to LCY and one to GVA. Other destination will be middle of the day operations with same planes.
Luxemburg? Destination is GVA, but will make a stop in LUX on the way and try to sell some tickets.

BTW they are very responsive when you contact them with some constructive questions or feedback. They even make time to explain why they plan certain things. After discussing with them they have made certain changes to the plan. They had several meetings with the business community in Antwerp. I am not saying it will happen for sure, but they deserve some credit. Very easy for us to criticise sitting in our sofa.

pitrixplanespotting

Post by pitrixplanespotting »

koninckske wrote: 13 Jan 2019, 09:49 4 airplanes? More like 2: one to LCY and one to GVA. Other destination will be middle of the day operations with same planes.
Luxemburg? Destination is GVA, but will make a stop in LUX on the way and try to sell some tickets.
Indeed, did not saw that on the tiny screen of my phone... :oops:
Don't get my wrong, I would like to see them start, I just have my doubts about the destinations anyway ;)

FLYAIR10

Post by FLYAIR10 »

Ostend-Bruges and Antwerp Airports represented at Antwerp Holiday Fair Jan 24th-27th

PRESSE RELEASE
Ostend-Bruges and Antwerp Airports represented at Antwerp Holiday Fair Jan 24th-27th
The largest holiday fair in Flanders will be held at Antwerp Expo this year, from Thursday Jan 24th till Sunday Jan 27th. Exhibitors at the fair will be divided in two groups: the close to home holidays and the far from home holidays. Our stand can be found in hall 4 at stand 4600 with the far from home holidays, meaning holidays for which you travel by airplane.
Airports invite professionals on opening day
At the opening, Thursday morning, we fly right into the action. From 10am to 12am all tour operators and other professionals will be welcome in the BLACK BOX in hall 1 (stand 1403), which has been rented out by the Airport. The BLACK BOX is an area that has been customized in order to inform participants, in a private and very hospitable atmosphere, of current and future flight offers. TUI fly (with spokesman Piet Demeyere), Flybe (with marketing director Bernd Behrend) and new company La Nova (with CEO David Roman) will demonstrate their strengths and illustrate their cooperation with the regional Airport(s). Marcel Buelens, CEO of both regional Airports, will start things off.
Visitors will be pampered
Stand 4600 in hall 4 will prove itself the place to be at Antwerp’s Holiday Fair. The two Airports will highlight their destinations and bring the holiday atmosphere by integrating TUI fly and Flybe as subexhibitors in the main booth.
Gadgets + photos + airplane tickets
For four days straight, the regional Airports and the two airline companies will indulge thousands of visitors with a fun and diverse series of gadgets. To top things off, every day there will be four duo tickets up for grabs.
How to participate in the contest?
The visitor will come to the photo booth at stand 4600 in hall 4
A host or hostess will guide the visitor that wishes to participate at the photo booth
The visitor will share their favorite destination: London or Ibiza!
A postcard style photo will be printed immediately according to the visitor’s preference
The postcard will serve as a gift and memento
The visitor will have a shot at a duo ticket if they send the postcard to their email address through the photo booth, and subsequently share the photo on Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #flyrelaxflyregional
Each day the four photos with the most likes on Facebook or Instagram will be selected. The contest ends at exactly 5pm!
At 6pm the winners will be announced!

Through this global social media contest we will involve every visitor of the Holiday Fair. The regional Airports, along with TUI fly and Flybe, will deliver a powerful message at this edition of the Holiday Fair: #flyrelaxflyregional

The fair will take place at Antwerp Expo from Thursday Jan 24th until Sunday Jan 27th 2019, with doors open daily from 10am to 6pm. Tickets for the Antwerp Holiday Fair can be purchased at http://www.vakantiesalon-antwerpen.be/tickets/