flightradar24 feeder

A forum to discuss all aviation items (not for latest aviation news and military aviation news)

Moderator: Latest news team

Acid-drop

Re: flightradar24 feeder

Post by Acid-drop »

which outdoor antenna will you buy?
My messages reflect my personal opinion which may be different than yours. I beleive a forum is made to create a debate so I encourage people to express themselves, the way they want, with the ideas they want. I expect the same understanding in return.

Acid-drop

Post by Acid-drop »

CRL has a new antenna apparently, the ground coverage is now excellent.
My messages reflect my personal opinion which may be different than yours. I beleive a forum is made to create a debate so I encourage people to express themselves, the way they want, with the ideas they want. I expect the same understanding in return.

Acid-drop

Post by Acid-drop »

If you own t-eblg40, please contact me

Acid-drop

Post by Acid-drop »

Finally ground coverage in LGG
Thank you t-eblg48