Airline alliance Frequent flyer programme survey

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

vik

Airline alliance Frequent flyer programme survey

Post by vik »

Hello Fellow Members,

I am writing this message in connection with my interests to launch an academic research survey to understand passengers' perception of airline alliance's FFP values and benefits. This survey is designed purely for academic purposes. I am attaching herewith the link of the survey

http://www.createsurvey.com/s/YrScV0/?

I will be thankful if you could please participate in this survey and provide your opinions.

If this survey interests you, then I will share the results after the completion of the survey.

I thank you for your help and I am looking forward to hearing from you

Kind Regards
Vik
Last edited by vik on 19 Mar 2016, 18:43, edited 4 times in total.

b-west

Re: Airline alliance Frequent flyer programme survey

Post by b-west »

Interesting survey, Can I just make a few remarks.

Question 2, there should be an option to select 1
Question 7, there should be an option to select "mixed cabin" (I often combine business and economy on 1 trip)

Also, using one FFP whilst flying with another FFP airline is very rare (usually happens with the odd codeshare, but apart from that I'd say it's non existant)

vik

Post by vik »

Hello b-west,

Apologies for my delayed response. Many thanks for participating in the survey. Your opinions are valuable for this survey.

I also thank you for your suggestions. I am conducting some marketing research projects on airline industry, and specifically for airline alliance markets.

Unfortunately, I cannot make some changes in the survey now. However, I have considered all your advices and I will surely use them in the next survey.

I thank you very much indeed again for your suggestions and support. I truly appreciate your help.

Kind Regards,
Vik

b-west

Post by b-west »

My pleasure. Also, I made a mistake in my reply. I meant using the ffp of one alliance while flying another alliance is rare. :)

vik

Post by vik »

Hello b-west,

Many thanks for your message. No worries, I understand what you mean. It's alright

Further to your request, I have made a quick review on Question 2. For the rest, everything remains the same.

The survey questions are designed to understand what sort of elements influence the value of an airline alliance's FFP, and which among them would be more significant to the customers

I thank you again for your help and support. I am looking forward to hearing your opinions through the survey.

Kind Regards
Vik

vik

Post by vik »

Hello Fellow Members,

This is to inform you all that after a brief technical glitch, the survey is up and running properly.

So, please excuse me for the inconvenience. However, you can use the survey now and everything is working properly

I thank you for your understanding and I hope to receive your responses for the survey

Kind Regards
Vik

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

May I recommend that our members who are frequent flyers participate in that survey. I did, the questions are easy; and I hope that Vik will share the results with all of us.
André
ex Sabena #26567

vik

Post by vik »

Hello André /sn26567,

Sir, I thank you very much indeed for participating in the survey.

I also thank you for recommending our fellow members of this forum to participate in the survey. And, I trully appreciate your kind gesture and support.

As discussed, I will be pleased to share the results the survey, once the survey is terminated

I am looking forwarding to hearing from you and I thank you again for your help and support.

Kind Regards
Vik

vik

Post by vik »

Hello Fellow Members,

I wish you all Merry christmas and happy new year in advance.

I thank you for your help and participation in my academic survey.

Many Thanks again.

Kind Regards,
Vik

BAAV

Post by BAAV »

thank you, I completed it last week

vik

Post by vik »

Hello Baav,

Apologies for my delayed response as I was travelling.

I thank you very much indeed for participating in the survey. I trully appreciate your help

Many thanks again for your help and support.

Kind Regards
Vik

vik

Post by vik »

Hello Fellow Members,

I thank you very much indeed for your support in participating in the survey.

I would like to inform you all that the survey is up and running properly.

So please feel free to participate in the survey

I am looking forward to hearing your responses for the survey and I thank you all for your help and support

Kind Regards
Vik

vik

Post by vik »

Hello Fellow Members,

Many thanks for your participation in the survey.

I would like to inform you all that you can pause and continue again to complete the survey

I thank you again for your support and I am looking forward to hearing your responses from the survey.

Kind Regards

vik

Post by vik »

Hello Fellow Members,

This is to inform you that generally, it will take around 10 minutes to complete the survey

Survey is also flexible to use, you can pause and continue to complete the survey, if you wish to.

I thank you again for your help and support. And I am looking forwarding to hearing your responses

Kind Regards

vik

Post by vik »

Hello Fellow Members,

This is to inform you that there were some technical issues for navigating through the survey.

We have sorted the issues and the survey is working properly.

I will be pleased if you can participate in the survey.

I thank you for your help and I am looking forward to hearing your opinions through the survey

Kind Regards,
Vik