Schiphol airport parking

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
Explorer Airways

Schiphol airport parking

Post by Explorer Airways »

Hello,

I need to bring a family member to Schiphol Airport to drop him off, but I don't have any idea where I shoud park best, and the schiphol website isn't helping me a lot. I also gonna travel true Schiphol soon, so it would be handy if someone knows where I have to park for long term.

I didn't really knew were I to start this topic, so if this is the wrong place, I'm sorry.

Greetz,
EA

fcw

Re: Schiphol airport parking

Post by fcw »

The Schiphol website tells you all you want to know:

http://www.schiphol.nl/Travellers/ToFro ... hiphol.htm

regi

Post by regi »

I usually park a bid at the end of the parking lot, to stay out of touch of nervously parking travellers. :roll: The fact that you have to walk further is just an idea. Walking 10 minutes is not really a great effort I suppose?

Off topic: beware of car alarm at Schiphol.
A friend drives always US made cars. He had enormous problems at Schiphol with his alarm. Because of some signals, his car always blocks. It is now so bad that he uses somebody else his car to go to Schiphol. Problem solved.

earthman

Post by earthman »

Try searching for schiphol parkeren. There are plenty of companies offering cheap parking in the area and free shuttle rides to/from the terminal, or even valet service. There are also a number of pages which compare the different operators and/or find available spots/periods.