New Brussels Airlines commercial.

This is the forum to place all your aviation videos and clips: events, air disasters, crashes, spectacular landings, etc...
RoMax

New Brussels Airlines commercial.

Post by RoMax »

Brussels Airlines released a new commercial. In this new spot they want to express the high level of service they offer (especially to Africa). (Brussels Airlines and even all belgian airliners are known for the high level of service offered by their personnel) Brussels Airlines is making a lot of publicity since they announced there new destinations and I think this commercial is part of that.

Maybe not the best airline commercial ever made, but it's not bad I think.

nordikcam

Re: New Brussels Airlines commercial.

Post by nordikcam »

Not bad at all ! Very good idea ! Good message. Nice short film ! ;)

Airbus330lover

Post by Airbus330lover »

Fun and perfect for me !

134flyer

Post by 134flyer »

Certainly not bad at all; I like it! :thumbup:

cnc

Post by cnc »

i like the FA in the commercial 8-)

BRUMRU

Post by BRUMRU »

Nice advert, I like it. And the FA ;) Maybe she'll be on my next flight :lol:

BrightCedars

Post by BrightCedars »

Very nice, thanks for sharing!

summersso

Post by summersso »

Not a bad advert, but I wouldn't be impressed with long-haul economy once I'd forked out €1300 for a return flight to Kinshasa and boarded.

hello11

Post by hello11 »

The kind of service where you have to pay extra for in the sky - Brussels Airlines

Sabena320

Post by Sabena320 »

Does anybody have an idea when/where it is/will be broadcasted?

diminbru

Post by diminbru »

hello11 wrote:The kind of service where you have to pay extra for in the sky - Brussels Airlines
Didn't know that you were able to travel for free with other airliners...

HighInTheSky

Post by HighInTheSky »

Sabena320 wrote:Does anybody have an idea when/where it is/will be broadcasted?
Daily on CNN Africa and TV5 Afrique and in a second stage on Belgian tv stations.

RoMax

Post by RoMax »

hello11 wrote:The kind of service where you have to pay extra for in the sky - Brussels Airlines
This commercial is ment for the AFI network and the service (in both economy and business) at these flights are very good. The meals are good, the seat pitch is pretty good and the the personel is of a very high level. Only PTV's in the seats in economy and a newer AVOD IFE system in business would be welcome. But I've never heard big complains about the SN flights to AFI.
The service at their European network is something else... :roll:

tolipanebas

Post by tolipanebas »

MR_Boeing wrote:
This commercial is ment for the AFI network and the service (in both economy and business) at these flights are very good.
That's also why there's a French version of the same clip...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm_VfhLrLlg

BTW, it seems they've changed their baseline, bringing back the days of "passionate about you"...

Stij

Post by Stij »

MR_Boeing wrote:The service at their European network is something else... :roll:
And it used to be soooo good in the old SN Brussels days! I always recommended them to all my business relationships.

Cheers,

Stij

RoMax

Post by RoMax »

Stij wrote:
MR_Boeing wrote:The service at their European network is something else... :roll:
And it used to be soooo good in the old SN Brussels days! I always recommended them to all my business relationships.

Cheers,

Stij
And b-business and b-flex are still good products (if you don't fly the 737's) but have to pay the price for it. B-flex is compared to other companys a very good economy (compared to some airliners even a premium economy) but the price is high. And b-light is almost the same service as low cost (you only get a more friendly crew, better seating if you not fly the 737 and such small things) but for a price mostly higher than when you fly low cost.
My opinion is that SN should upgrade their b-light product (classic economy and business is dissapearing in Europe, so they don't have to do that). They should offer free non-alcoholic drinks and some free snacks and maybe free newspapers or so. Than there is still a difference with b-flex but you offer also a good product in b-light for a low price.

Coppelia

Post by Coppelia »

Stop dreaming about the flight attendant in the commercial guys. She's married :)
Tame birds have only longings. Wild birds fly

cathay belgium

Post by cathay belgium »

Hi,
Coppelia wrote:Stop dreaming about the flight attendant in the commercial guys. She's married
So what? :mrgreen: ;)
So am I ! That's a match :lol: !

Cx-B

PS: Mmm.. altough I prefer latina's 8-)
New types flown 2022.. A339

Ducatibiker

Post by Ducatibiker »

There was some improvement a few months ago whith the news of Lufthansa acquiring Brussels Airlines. It did generate some enthusiasm but it is now all gone. Last week two flights with no newspapers aboard for B.flex or Business. The food in B. Flex is now a terrible sandwich full of chemicals - uneatable. As for service, some of the crew are doing an excellent job...but they are also crews who really don't care about the passenger at all.

cathay belgium

Post by cathay belgium »

Hi,
Ducatibiker wrote:As for service, some of the crew are doing an excellent job...but they are also crews who really don't care about the passenger at all.
Again sorry , noticed this also last week, compared with EZY/FR things are changing for SN
and not in a good way ..

CX-B
New types flown 2022.. A339