Privatair.....

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
Erna

Privatair.....

Post by Erna »

Good morning,

On October 29 I will be flying from Dammam (Saudi Arabia) to Brussels via Frankfurt (that is, if this damned flu will be healed by then :evil: ).

Although the tickets were booked on Lufthansa, I just noticed on my e-ticket that this flight will be operated bij PRIVATAIR.... a company of which, I have to admit, I have never heard of.... :oops:

Anyone out there who can shed any light on this company and more important its service, the age of its airplanes (I will be flying with their Boeing 737-800), its safety record, .......

Thanks in advance,

Erna

Sikiri

Re: Privatair.....

Post by Sikiri »

Do not worry. You will be fine. Privatair is an swiss airline that specializes in business only flights. They use long range versions of the Boeing 737 and the A319. These planes are operated in an all business class interior. They operate flights for Lufthansa, Swiss and KLM.

summersso

Re: Privatair.....

Post by summersso »

I am also flying MUC-CAI on a Privatair 737-800 operated on behalf of Lufthansa. Should be absolutely fine - probably even better than LH!