Jetairfly aircraft to paintshop

A forum to discuss all aviation items (not for latest aviation news and military aviation news)

Moderator: Latest news team

JAF-195

Jetairfly aircraft to paintshop

Post by JAF-195 »

Hello,
OO-JAT (ex-HLX) and OO-JAM (ex-Air Berlin) are still in their old paintscheme from their former owners.
When are they going to be painted in the Jetairfly livery?

The two aircrafts actualy look a bit funny, with the blue Jaf-titles on the OO-JAM and the unfinished www.jetairfly.com title on the left engine of the B735 OO-JAT, also note that this one has got some red Jetairfly titles on the left side and still the HLX-titles on the right.

Greetz,
Alex
Fly Belgian!

Andries

Post by Andries »

As I heard from someone within Jetair, the aircraft will not be repainted untill after the summerseason. This because this is the busiest time of the year for Jetair and they really can't spare an aircraft. So don't expect them to fly in the blue livery untill mid september or later.

Greetz,

:twisted: Andries :twisted:
Don't dream your life, live your dream !!!

KrisLHT

Post by KrisLHT »

I personally like the colors :wink:

However it makes the passengers wondering all the time if they're on the right plane.
Then the questions pop up like "i tought we were going to fly with Jet Air and not with hlx or air berlin..." :shock:
The faces get even funnier if they board a Futura plane, flying for jetair...

Buzz

Post by Buzz »

KrisLHT wrote:I personally like the colors :wink:

However it makes the passengers wondering all the time if they're on the right plane.
Then the questions pop up like "i tought we were going to fly with Jet Air and not with hlx or air berlin..." :shock:
The faces get even funnier if they board a Futura plane, flying for jetair...
I bet more than half of the pax on a usual flight haven't even heard of AirBerlin or HLX...