Brussels Airlines - Manage My Booking

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
summersso

Brussels Airlines - Manage My Booking

Post by summersso »

I wanted to check a reservation I have on Brussels Airlines and typed in the booking reference and my surname on their Manage My Booking page, but got a message saying 'service has technical difficulties'.

Here's the link by the way:
http://www.brusselsairlines.com/en_be/i ... oking.aspx

I tried to check it a couple of weeks ago and had the same problem. Is it just my booking or does it not work? Does it work for anyone else?

Incidentally, do EB2 not have a site where it's possible to check bookings online, like checkmytrip (Amadeus) or viewtrip (Galileo)...? If not, why not?!

Charlie Roy

Post by Charlie Roy »

Just tried, and it works fine for me....

airbuske

Post by airbuske »

Maybe if you are travelling with 2 or more persons try the last name close to the A.

For example: mijn last name begins with an S, my grifriend's last name begins with an D. If I book a flight and and I want to check my flight on www.checkmytrip.be I have to login with my girfriend's last name otherwise it don't works.
Best regards,

Airbuske

summersso

Post by summersso »

Hmm... well, checkmytrip.be doesn't exist, and it doesn't work on checkmytrip.com as thats Amadeus...

I made the reservation on Expedia and they emailed me the Airline Booking Reference which is a six letter code which is something like S72SLF - this looks right to me. I expect it to work on the Brussels Airlines site, but no luck!

Grr...

airbuske

Post by airbuske »

Yes it have to be www.checkmytrip.com

But try this: go to www.expedia.nl and click on "Mijn reisplan" in the orange zone. Maybe this works ?
Best regards,

Airbuske

YYZ727

Post by YYZ727 »

i'm experiencing the exact same problem. Checkmytrip.com doesn't seem to get the job done either...

summersso

Post by summersso »

Thanks for the suggestion Airbuske, but I never expected it to work on checkmytrip.com, because this site is for checking reservations made on the Amadeus network (eg, BA, LOT, Lufthansa etc). Viewtrip.com is used for Galileo network bookings - I think there is a big American airlines like Continental or someone behind them.

SNBA and Air Baltic use the Australian company EB2's booking network. What it needs is a central website (for example lookatmytrip.com) where passengers can check their reservations.

I can see the reservation on the My Trips section of the Expedia website but this is not 'live', it's just a copy of the reservation as it was the moment I clicked the "buy now" button!

Sabena_690

Post by Sabena_690 »

@summersso: please check your private messages box.
Brussels Airlines - Flying Your Way