Brussels airlines: logo and colours

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

b-west

Post by b-west »

I've sent the news and screenshot of msn to the radio 1 program "wilde geruchten" (wild rumours).

They called SN Brussels Airlines, who didn't want to confirm the news... but who did say that "they made it quite hard for him". He told the presenter to call back tomorrow around noon.

ps: I did mention luchtzak in my mail, but unfortunatly they didn't mention it on the radio, apologies @ CSB who brought the news and screenshot here, he should've gotten the credit!

blackhawk

Post by blackhawk »

BrightCedars

Post by BrightCedars »

Like the name.
Like the tattoo (logo).
Now let's see the legs and body;
Will it be a nice sexy dress or a white dull bag?
And then let's see the business plan...

One more time sleeping, I can handle that. Can you?

blackbox

Post by blackbox »

I have to say I really like the new logo on a dark blue background!
I really really hope the plane is going to be blue with a white 'brussels airlines' name on it... fingers crossed.

Goodbye S-tail.... welcome B-tail 8)

ERICAIRLINES

Post by ERICAIRLINES »

Logo on msn,looks a bit like BMI one..with a red content on the tail probably...I doubt that the 'S' will be kept,this time to cut any link forever with Sabena.

teach

Post by teach »

Like others have said: I like the logo on a blue background much better than what we first saw! Let's hope this is the way we'll see it on the planes. With the rumors on PPrune of a dark blue tail and lighter blue fuselage, that may actually be the case! Could be a pretty striking colourscheme!

fille

Post by fille »

21:45 21:45 SN6004 EU SCH AMS H117 319 OOSSG P SN2121

voila

Avro

Post by Avro »

If the logo which MSN is presenting is the one which will be used then I'd like to take back what I said previously about the new logo. The dotted "B" on a dark blue background looks quite nice and much better than on a white background. It's amazing what a background colour can do to a design !!

Looking forward to see OO-SSG tonight :-) Is 21h45 the departure time in AMS ?

Chris

sab319
Location: Mortsel, antwerp, Flanders, Belgium, Europe, Earth, Milky way

Post by sab319 »

now I'm getting really curious with what sort of livery they came up with, hopefully a real eye-catcher!

Bottie

Post by Bottie »

Avro wrote:If the logo which MSN is presenting is the one which will be used then I'd like to take back what I said previously about the new logo. The dotted "B" on a dark blue background looks quite nice and much better than on a white background. It's amazing what a background colour can do to a design !!
I have to admit ... you're right, with the blue background it's really nice

blackbox

Post by blackbox »

I'm certainly not a pro, but it's amazing what you can do with photoshop... :wink:

Wouldn't this be nice?

(the design is not mine (I had this image on my pc and I don't remember where it came from), I just switched 'sabena' with brussels airlines and the s-tail with a b-tail)

foxtrot_lima_yankee

Post by foxtrot_lima_yankee »

Oh come on, just a change in colours and everyone is in love with the new airline....

A logo with the colours of the french flag... not original, sorry

foxtrot_lima_yankee

Post by foxtrot_lima_yankee »

and blackbox, that looks like the old BMI livery!!!!

Bottie

Post by Bottie »

foxtrot_lima_yankee wrote:Oh come on, just a change in colours and everyone is in love with the new airline....

A logo with the colours of the french flag... not original, sorry
When it looks nice/better with a change of color means I'm in love with it :roll:

blackhawk

Post by blackhawk »

blackbox wrote:I'm certainly not a pro, but it's amazing what you can do with photoshop... :wink:

Wouldn't this be nice?

(the design is not mine (I had this image on my pc and I don't remember where it came from), I just switched 'sabena' with brussels airlines and the s-tail with a b-tail)
Still a S visible (winglets). But indeed, very nice :)

teach

Post by teach »

Oh come on, just a change in colours and everyone is in love with the new airline....
Yes, you're right, what were we thinking. Everyone: let's get back to the mindless bitching about how much the logo sucks. I mean, what were we thinking actually liking it this way?

God forbid us being positive about something for a change :roll: :roll:

tolipanebas

Post by tolipanebas »

Nice try, hopefully it will be something along those lines indeed (maybe the fuselage will be COMPLETELY blue! I just love NON-WHITE dark fuselages a la Royal Jordanian for instance).

Just wondering how the italic dotted 'b' would have to look on the other side of the tail... Either it will have to be mirrored then (and thus become a 'd') or else it will look like it is flying backwards...

That's why I think the b might not be on the tail after all....

JAFflyer

Post by JAFflyer »

What does Iberia with it's IB on the tail? Just tilt it the other way and problem solved.
It's good to have a fresh start now. SFA replaced the S, SN Technics replaced the S, now Sabena is history. We have got to move forward. I just hope the avro's will disappear...
A whole blue fuselage, let's hope it's dark then. Otherwise I'll jump in the wrong plane in the early morning :)

fille

Post by fille »

Avro wrote:If the logo which MSN is presenting is the one which will be used then I'd like to take back what I said previously about the new logo. The dotted "B" on a dark blue background looks quite nice and much better than on a white background. It's amazing what a background colour can do to a design !!

Looking forward to see OO-SSG tonight :-) Is 21h45 the departure time in AMS ?

Chris
21.45 is arrival time

Airbus330lover

Post by Airbus330lover »

More important...... communication of the business plan