Nostalgic pictures, interest for postying?

Looking for a specific safety-card, an aviation magazine or a special aircraft model? Want to sell your stuff? Like to exchange with other members? This is the place for all your aviation hobby-related questions and answers!
Abale

Nostalgic pictures, interest for postying?

Post by Abale »

Greetings to you all,

Do you feel any interest for me posting some nostalgic pictures like this one, casually to open a picture album? What place would that be?
I apologize if this post is off topic.
All your suggestions and comments are most welcome.
A.Ba.Le

:roll:

luchtzak

Post by luchtzak »

I am interested!

If you would like to upload images you can use the Picture Gallery, registration and uploading are easy and for free ;-)

Abale

Post by Abale »

Thank you for supporting this idea.

I have posted the first ones today. Great and user friendly site! I will post more as the pictures get reprocessed or enhanced... and when additional uniforms get complete. :D

Abale

THANK YOU !

Post by Abale »

Dear All,
Let me express my gratitute to all of you who visited my site on Stewardess uniforms( http://users.swing.be/sw008147/ ) since its origin in January 2007.
From a survey, most visitors are coming from Luchtzak, and from the contacts I got, several visitors keep watching it frequently. This really encourages me to go ahead.
I will try by any means to avoid making a flat catalog, a dusty museum or just copy what somebody else is doing. Any suggestion is of course most welcome.

Thanks again for your visit and keep watching!