Brussels Airlines in 2020

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

Post Reply
nordikcam
Posts: 1067
Joined: 24 Aug 2008, 10:22
Location: Uccle

Re: Brussels Airlines in 2020

Post by nordikcam »

I do not want to drive the point home ( enfoncer le clou in french )... but the chance makes that I had two reservations one on SN whose return flight from Africa was canceled a week ago and a transatlantic on Canada with AF from Brussels. The AF application regularly submits to me the possibilities to postpone the flight and the related conditions. For SN, the flight was today ... I was told to go to check-in, I was told that I was in flight and that I had arrived. Nothing on the postponement or the travel conditions. There are things to improve it seems to me! I'm talking about the app ... not emails!

brusselsairlinesfan
Posts: 877
Joined: 29 Mar 2007, 14:44

Re: Brussels Airlines in 2020

Post by brusselsairlinesfan »

Kapitein wrote:
22 Mar 2020, 14:33
brusselsairlinesfan wrote:
22 Mar 2020, 14:11
Where are the SN aircrafts stored during the lockdown?
At some remote stands, a few are standing on taxiways and a few other are standing at the end of pier A. We don’t use that part of the terminal for the moment
Thank you for the information. Maybe some pics will be posted soin.

koninckske
Posts: 150
Joined: 25 Mar 2004, 00:00

Re: Brussels Airlines in 2020

Post by koninckske »

Image
https://twitter.com/ChinaAvReview/statu ... 80/photo/1
China Eastern sent 1xA330 and 1x777-300ER full of medical supplies to Prague, Czech Flag of Czech Republic in the past two days.

The passenger aircraft was used as cargo plane and whole cabin was loaded.

User avatar
sn26567
Posts: 36963
Joined: 13 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Rosières/Rozieren, Belgium
Contact:

Re: Brussels Airlines in 2020

Post by sn26567 »

koninckske wrote:
22 Mar 2020, 20:51
Image
https://twitter.com/ChinaAvReview/statu ... 80/photo/1
China Eastern sent 1xA330 and 1x777-300ER full of medical supplies to Prague, Czech Flag of Czech Republic in the past two days.

The passenger aircraft was used as cargo plane and whole cabin was loaded.
Go up a few posts ;) : viewtopic.php?f=7&t=67849&start=200#p393839
André
ex Sabena #26567

koninckske
Posts: 150
Joined: 25 Mar 2004, 00:00

Re: Brussels Airlines in 2020

Post by koninckske »

sn26567 wrote:
22 Mar 2020, 21:38
koninckske wrote:
22 Mar 2020, 20:51
Image
https://twitter.com/ChinaAvReview/statu ... 80/photo/1
China Eastern sent 1xA330 and 1x777-300ER full of medical supplies to Prague, Czech Flag of Czech Republic in the past two days.

The passenger aircraft was used as cargo plane and whole cabin was loaded.
Go up a few posts ;) : viewtopic.php?f=7&t=67849&start=200#p393839
Ok school teacher...

brusselsairlinesfan
Posts: 877
Joined: 29 Mar 2007, 14:44

Re: Brussels Airlines in 2020

Post by brusselsairlinesfan »

brusselsairlinesfan wrote:
22 Mar 2020, 20:38
Kapitein wrote:
22 Mar 2020, 14:33
brusselsairlinesfan wrote:
22 Mar 2020, 14:11
Where are the SN aircrafts stored during the lockdown?
At some remote stands, a few are standing on taxiways and a few other are standing at the end of pier A. We don’t use that part of the terminal for the moment
Thank you for the information. Maybe some pics will be posted soon.

User avatar
sn26567
Posts: 36963
Joined: 13 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Rosières/Rozieren, Belgium
Contact:

Re: Brussels Airlines in 2020

Post by sn26567 »

The last Brussels Airlines regular flight arrived in Brussels on 21 March. But Brussels Airlines is still operating rescue flights. Currently, an A320 (OO-TCV) is flying to Tenerife South as SN9905 to pick up more stranded tourists (after the A321 from the BAF already brought back other tourists from Tenerife yesterday).
André
ex Sabena #26567

Homo Aeroportus
Posts: 1241
Joined: 24 Feb 2007, 18:28
Location: 2300NM due South of North Pole

Re: Brussels Airlines in 2020

Post by Homo Aeroportus »

And OO-SFP on final to DSS as SN9901.

H.A.

Homo Aeroportus
Posts: 1241
Joined: 24 Feb 2007, 18:28
Location: 2300NM due South of North Pole

Re: Brussels Airlines in 2020

Post by Homo Aeroportus »

Formula One pit stop for OO-SFP at DSS.

Landing 12:14LT
Take-off 13:15 LT

OO-SFP DSS BRU.png

Now on her way back as SN1058 (isn't that a strange flight number?).
ETA BRU 23:10LT.

H.A.

User avatar
CTBke
Posts: 1149
Joined: 13 May 2003, 00:00
Location: Newark NJ

Re: Brussels Airlines in 2020

Post by CTBke »

Homo Aeroportus wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 15:16
Formula One pit stop for OO-SFP at DSS.

Landing 12:14LT
Take-off 13:15 LT

OO-SFP DSS BRU.png

Now on her way back as SN1058 (isn't that a strange flight number?).
ETA BRU 23:10LT.

H.A.
it's a relief flight to bring back stranded tourists as the regular Dakar flight would still be on the way to Dakar at this time. + it left brussels empty this morning
Citybird
The flying dream

Homo Aeroportus
Posts: 1241
Joined: 24 Feb 2007, 18:28
Location: 2300NM due South of North Pole

Re: Brussels Airlines in 2020

Post by Homo Aeroportus »

Also note on the screenshot above the 4 TUI Airways heading down to Cape Verde Islands.

2x75s, 1x76 and 1x78.

All carrying their "TOM" ICAO code and appropriately spaced as TOM - TOM - TOM ^^^^ TOM.
A sign that Victory is near.

;)

H.A.

Homo Aeroportus
Posts: 1241
Joined: 24 Feb 2007, 18:28
Location: 2300NM due South of North Pole

Re: Brussels Airlines in 2020

Post by Homo Aeroportus »

CTBke wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 15:56
Homo Aeroportus wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 15:16
Formula One pit stop for OO-SFP at DSS.

Landing 12:14LT
Take-off 13:15 LT


OO-SFP DSS BRU.png


Now on her way back as SN1058 (isn't that a strange flight number?).
ETA BRU 23:10LT.

H.A.
it's a relief flight to bring back stranded tourists as the regular Dakar flight would still be on the way to Dakar at this time. + it left brussels empty this morning
There is currently no more "regular" Dakar flight.

It is the same OO-SFP that flew down empty this morning as SN9901.

H.A.

User avatar
CTBke
Posts: 1149
Joined: 13 May 2003, 00:00
Location: Newark NJ

Re: Brussels Airlines in 2020

Post by CTBke »

Homo Aeroportus wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 16:00
CTBke wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 15:56
Homo Aeroportus wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 15:16
Formula One pit stop for OO-SFP at DSS.

Landing 12:14LT
Take-off 13:15 LT


OO-SFP DSS BRU.png


Now on her way back as SN1058 (isn't that a strange flight number?).
ETA BRU 23:10LT.

H.A.
it's a relief flight to bring back stranded tourists as the regular Dakar flight would still be on the way to Dakar at this time. + it left brussels empty this morning
There is currently no more "regular" Dakar flight.

It is the same OO-SFP that flew down empty this morning as SN9901.

H.A.
as I said in my reply on your post :D
Citybird
The flying dream

Homo Aeroportus
Posts: 1241
Joined: 24 Feb 2007, 18:28
Location: 2300NM due South of North Pole

Re: Brussels Airlines in 2020

Post by Homo Aeroportus »

Oh, my bad then.
I thought you wrote : "the regular Dakar flight would still be on the way to Dakar at this time", meaning another flight...
;)

H.A.

Poiu
Posts: 842
Joined: 14 Nov 2015, 09:38

Re: Brussels Airlines in 2020

Post by Poiu »

Homo Aeroportus wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 19:04
I thought you wrote : "the regular Dakar flight would still be on the way to Dakar at this time", meaning another flight...
Would: indicating the consequence of an imagined event or situation

UJspotting
Posts: 29
Joined: 20 Oct 2018, 15:28

Re: Brussels Airlines in 2020

Post by UJspotting »

Repatriation information 24 March 2020 (Tenerife)

BEL9905 07:45-11:00 BRU-TFS
BEL1064 11:50-17:20 TFS-BRU

BEL9907 09:15-12:30 BRU-TFS
BEL1060 14:00-19:30 TFS-BRU

User avatar
sn26567
Posts: 36963
Joined: 13 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Rosières/Rozieren, Belgium
Contact:

Re: Brussels Airlines in 2020

Post by sn26567 »

UJspotting wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 21:27
Repatriation information 24 March 2020 (Tenerife)

BEL9905 07:45-11:00 BRU-TFS
BEL1064 11:50-17:20 TFS-BRU

BEL9907 09:15-12:30 BRU-TFS
BEL1060 14:00-19:30 TFS-BRU
FR24 also shows SN9903 to LJU, but visibly going elsewhere.
André
ex Sabena #26567

lucas
Posts: 177
Joined: 01 Feb 2017, 15:06

Re: Brussels Airlines in 2020

Post by lucas »

sn26567 wrote:
24 Mar 2020, 10:15
UJspotting wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 21:27
Repatriation information 24 March 2020 (Tenerife)

BEL9905 07:45-11:00 BRU-TFS
BEL1064 11:50-17:20 TFS-BRU

BEL9907 09:15-12:30 BRU-TFS
BEL1060 14:00-19:30 TFS-BRU
FR24 also shows SN9903 to LJU, but visibly going elsewhere.
FR24 now says it is diverting to Gran Canaria, so that will probably be it's final destination. The aircraft is now above mainland Portugal.

UJspotting
Posts: 29
Joined: 20 Oct 2018, 15:28

Re: Brussels Airlines in 2020

Post by UJspotting »

sn26567 wrote:
24 Mar 2020, 10:15
UJspotting wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 21:27
Repatriation information 24 March 2020 (Tenerife)

BEL9905 07:45-11:00 BRU-TFS
BEL1064 11:50-17:20 TFS-BRU

BEL9907 09:15-12:30 BRU-TFS
BEL1060 14:00-19:30 TFS-BRU
FR24 also shows SN9903 to LJU, but visibly going elsewhere.
BEL9907/BEL1060 is operated by an Airbus A330-300 'OOSFE'. I think this is the first time in history that an A330 from Brussels Airlines visits Tenerife.

BEL9903/BEL1066 is a repatriation flight for Las Palmas (LPA). ETD 13:00.

UJspotting
Posts: 29
Joined: 20 Oct 2018, 15:28

Re: Brussels Airlines in 2020

Post by UJspotting »

Repatriation information 25 March 2020 (Tenerife)

BEL9905 07:45-11:00 BRU-TFS
BEL1064 11:50-17:20 TFS-BRU

Note: same timetable as 24 March

Post Reply