Brussels Airlines in 2019

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

Post Reply
User avatar
travellover
Posts: 287
Joined: 12 Aug 2007, 00:14
Location: plane heaven
Contact:

Re: Brussels Airlines in 2019

Post by travellover » 28 Feb 2019, 22:14

https://www.airliners.net/forum/viewtop ... &t=1416709

Here. Not obvious ...
Make your own points of view.
Cheers

User avatar
luchtzak
Posts: 11240
Joined: 18 Sep 2002, 00:00
Location: Hofstade, Zemst - Belgium
Contact:

Re: Brussels Airlines in 2019

Post by luchtzak » 01 Mar 2019, 08:26

From 30 April, Eurowings and Brussels Airlines will move from terminal 1 to terminal 2 at Manchester Airport. (@airportnewsMAN)

User avatar
lumumba
Posts: 1578
Joined: 04 Sep 2003, 00:00
Location: brussels Europe

Re: Brussels Airlines in 2019

Post by lumumba » 01 Mar 2019, 13:02

I will be very hard here for Brussels Airlines but I flew back with OO SFC from Africa and it was a catastrophic flight.

This plane is worn out,one of the passages had to fly with metal bars coming out from the seat in Business....the other seats were very dirty.
When you had your headphones on and there was a message from the crew you could become deaf...that's not a joke I stopped looking to the movie to dangerous!
No soap or nothing in the lavatory and this in Business,with Lufthansa you have creams hair comb etc...

I don't blame the crew because it's very hard for them to work in these conditions it was to much for them to handle is Brussels Airlines not capable to become a real airline after 15 years?!?!

In my opinion they lost 30 passengers paying a lot of money for ever....
Hasta la victoria siempre.

User avatar
sn26567
Posts: 35214
Joined: 13 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Rosières/Rozieren, Belgium
Contact:

Re: Brussels Airlines in 2019

Post by sn26567 » 01 Mar 2019, 16:06

The former bmi (and Cityjet) flights from Brussels to Hannover are not taken over. They are suspended for the whole summer season (and maybe even longer). All profit for Lufthansa: the SN pax are now routed through FRA and MUC.
André
ex Sabena #26567

Poiu
Posts: 594
Joined: 14 Nov 2015, 09:38

Re: Brussels Airlines in 2019

Post by Poiu » 01 Mar 2019, 20:06

sn26567 wrote:
01 Mar 2019, 16:06
The former bmi (and Cityjet) flights from Brussels to Hannover are not taken over. They are suspended for the whole summer season (and maybe even longer). All profit for Lufthansa: the SN pax are now routed through FRA and MUC.
Would you prefer SN to operate them in an A319 and loose money?
LH is not the enemy!

User avatar
sn26567
Posts: 35214
Joined: 13 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Rosières/Rozieren, Belgium
Contact:

Re: Brussels Airlines in 2019

Post by sn26567 » 01 Mar 2019, 20:11

Poiu wrote:
01 Mar 2019, 20:06
sn26567 wrote:
01 Mar 2019, 16:06
The former bmi (and Cityjet) flights from Brussels to Hannover are not taken over. They are suspended for the whole summer season (and maybe even longer). All profit for Lufthansa: the SN pax are now routed through FRA and MUC.
Would you prefer SN to operate them in an A319 and lose money?
LH is not the enemy!
No, of course: the LH Group seeks to maximise the profits. Nevertheless, Belgian passengers are at a loss by the lack of direct connections. Let's hope that SN will soon find a solution for the thin short-haul routes.
André
ex Sabena #26567

User avatar
lumumba
Posts: 1578
Joined: 04 Sep 2003, 00:00
Location: brussels Europe

Re: Brussels Airlines in 2019

Post by lumumba » 01 Mar 2019, 20:45

sn26567 wrote:
01 Mar 2019, 20:11
Poiu wrote:
01 Mar 2019, 20:06
sn26567 wrote:
01 Mar 2019, 16:06
The former bmi (and Cityjet) flights from Brussels to Hannover are not taken over. They are suspended for the whole summer season (and maybe even longer). All profit for Lufthansa: the SN pax are now routed through FRA and MUC.
Would you prefer SN to operate them in an A319 and lose money?
LH is not the enemy!
No, of course: the LH Group seeks to maximise the profits. Nevertheless, Belgian passengers are at a loss by the lack of direct connections. Let's hope that SN will soon find a solution for the thin short-haul routes.
True every link to the HUB is important.
Hasta la victoria siempre.

nordikcam
Posts: 911
Joined: 24 Aug 2008, 10:22
Location: Uccle

Re: Brussels Airlines in 2019

Post by nordikcam » 01 Mar 2019, 20:55

Poiu wrote:
01 Mar 2019, 20:06

LH is not the enemy!
True but I do not feel ...the friend !

convair
Posts: 1751
Joined: 18 Nov 2011, 00:02

Re: Brussels Airlines in 2019

Post by convair » 01 Mar 2019, 21:59

lumumba wrote:
01 Mar 2019, 13:02
I will be very hard here for Brussels Airlines but I flew back with OO SFC from Africa and it was a catastrophic flight.

This plane is worn out,one of the passages had to fly with metal bars coming out from the seat in Business....the other seats were very dirty.
When you had your headphones on and there was a message from the crew you could become deaf...that's not a joke I stopped looking to the movie to dangerous!
No soap or nothing in the lavatory and this in Business,with Lufthansa you have creams hair comb etc...

I don't blame the crew because it's very hard for them to work in these conditions it was to much for them to handle is Brussels Airlines not capable to become a real airline after 15 years?!?!

In my opinion they lost 30 passengers paying a lot of money for ever....
Hi lumumba, did you fill up the comments form? It looks like it would have been justifief.

convair
Posts: 1751
Joined: 18 Nov 2011, 00:02

Re: Brussels Airlines in 2019

Post by convair » 01 Mar 2019, 22:12

sn26567 wrote:
01 Mar 2019, 20:11
Poiu wrote:
01 Mar 2019, 20:06
sn26567 wrote:
01 Mar 2019, 16:06
The former bmi (and Cityjet) flights from Brussels to Hannover are not taken over. They are suspended for the whole summer season (and maybe even longer). All profit for Lufthansa: the SN pax are now routed through FRA and MUC.
Would you prefer SN to operate them in an A319 and lose money?
LH is not the enemy!
No, of course: the LH Group seeks to maximise the profits. Nevertheless, Belgian passengers are at a loss by the lack of direct connections. Let's hope that SN will soon find a solution for the thin short-haul routes.
Assuming the route was profitable, covering the bmi costs and the SN/bmi contact price, they should be able to quickly find a solution within the group: discarding the Dash8 due to bagage hold capacity, as well as the SWISS untouchable sacred cow (sure there is no reason for them to lend SN their nice CS100/300! :) ), there is a good number of CRJs and ERJs in the group that would be suitable.

User avatar
lumumba
Posts: 1578
Joined: 04 Sep 2003, 00:00
Location: brussels Europe

Re: Brussels Airlines in 2019

Post by lumumba » 01 Mar 2019, 22:51

convair wrote:
01 Mar 2019, 21:59
lumumba wrote:
01 Mar 2019, 13:02
I will be very hard here for Brussels Airlines but I flew back with OO SFC from Africa and it was a catastrophic flight.

This plane is worn out,one of the passages had to fly with metal bars coming out from the seat in Business....the other seats were very dirty.
When you had your headphones on and there was a message from the crew you could become deaf...that's not a joke I stopped looking to the movie to dangerous!
No soap or nothing in the lavatory and this in Business,with Lufthansa you have creams hair comb etc...

I don't blame the crew because it's very hard for them to work in these conditions it was to much for them to handle is Brussels Airlines not capable to become a real airline after 15 years?!?!

In my opinion they lost 30 passengers paying a lot of money for ever....
Hi lumumba, did you fill up the comments form? It looks like it would have been justifief.
I could we where discussing this in the plane because they where other people I now in this flight and they where more effected than me .(worn out seat or very dirty)
My seat was still ok so I told them to do so also don't want to blame the crew I feld pity for them they tried everything the passenger in my back was yelling because the headphones problem and he was very upset and with reason. It was going so hard!
But why not where can I find this comments form?
Hasta la victoria siempre.

nordikcam
Posts: 911
Joined: 24 Aug 2008, 10:22
Location: Uccle

Re: Brussels Airlines in 2019

Post by nordikcam » 01 Mar 2019, 22:59

lumumba wrote:
01 Mar 2019, 22:51

But why not where can I find this comments form?
SN website > Infos pratiques > Après le vol > Service clientèle > Incidents en cabine ...
Good night

User avatar
lumumba
Posts: 1578
Joined: 04 Sep 2003, 00:00
Location: brussels Europe

Re: Brussels Airlines in 2019

Post by lumumba » 01 Mar 2019, 23:00

nordikcam wrote:
01 Mar 2019, 22:59
lumumba wrote:
01 Mar 2019, 22:51

But why not where can I find this comments form?
SN website > Infos pratiques > Après le vol > Service clientèle > Incidents en cabine ...
Good night
Thanks
Hasta la victoria siempre.

Passenger
Posts: 6206
Joined: 06 Dec 2010, 20:54

Re: Brussels Airlines in 2019

Post by Passenger » 04 Mar 2019, 20:43

Aerofool wrote:
22 Feb 2019, 15:03
Brussels Airlines can reinstate its daily frequency between Kinshasa and Brussels
Brussels Airlines can only hope that minister Alexancer De Croo (jr.) will not join this party:
Cérémonie de réouverture de la Maison Schengen ce mercredi à Kinshasa
https://actualite.cd/2019/03/04/rdc-cer ... i-kinshasa

User avatar
lumumba
Posts: 1578
Joined: 04 Sep 2003, 00:00
Location: brussels Europe

Re: Brussels Airlines in 2019

Post by lumumba » 04 Mar 2019, 21:10

nordikcam wrote:
01 Mar 2019, 22:59
lumumba wrote:
01 Mar 2019, 22:51

But why not where can I find this comments form?
SN website > Infos pratiques > Après le vol > Service clientèle > Incidents en cabine ...
Good night
I did and I had very fast a very fair answer from Brussels Airlines thanks very much Brussels Airlines for this.
Hasta la victoria siempre.

Jetter
Posts: 378
Joined: 06 Nov 2015, 21:07

Re: Brussels Airlines in 2019

Post by Jetter » 05 Mar 2019, 07:35

sn26567 wrote:
01 Mar 2019, 16:06
The former bmi (and Cityjet) flights from Brussels to Hannover are not taken over. They are suspended for the whole summer season (and maybe even longer). All profit for Lufthansa: the SN pax are now routed through FRA and MUC.
Not all profit, AF and KL are realistic alternatives. And that’s only good because if people would always choose LH as the connecting option way more SN destinations would be at risk.

User avatar
sn26567
Posts: 35214
Joined: 13 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Rosières/Rozieren, Belgium
Contact:

Re: Brussels Airlines in 2019

Post by sn26567 » 02 Apr 2019, 11:53

Brussels Airlines once again schedules a one-time A330-200 Brussels – Frankfurt service on 18JUL19, for Tomorrowland 2019

Source: Airline Route
André
ex Sabena #26567

User avatar
b.lufthansa
Posts: 135
Joined: 15 Sep 2008, 08:25

Re: Brussels Airlines in 2019

Post by b.lufthansa » 02 Apr 2019, 18:36

No more Laatste Nieuws nor De Morgen on board since 1 April and that is not a joke! 😡

ezis_bis
Posts: 203
Joined: 07 Aug 2014, 17:11
Location: Tallinn, EU

Re: Brussels Airlines in 2019

Post by ezis_bis » 02 Apr 2019, 18:52

b.lufthansa wrote:
02 Apr 2019, 18:36
No more Laatste Nieuws nor De Morgen on board since 1 April and that is not a joke! 😡
They still have Le Soir?
Or only Der Spiegel and Süddeutsche Zeitung?

User avatar
lumumba
Posts: 1578
Joined: 04 Sep 2003, 00:00
Location: brussels Europe

Re: Brussels Airlines in 2019

Post by lumumba » 02 Apr 2019, 19:13

b.lufthansa wrote:
02 Apr 2019, 18:36
No more Laatste Nieuws nor De Morgen on board since 1 April and that is not a joke! 😡
So what Dutch speaking newspaper do they give instead?
Hasta la victoria siempre.

Post Reply