Aeromexico signs letter of Intent for 100 Superjets

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

tsv

Aeromexico signs letter of Intent for 100 Superjets

Post by tsv »

Given the Support issues experienced by Brussels Airlines & Interjet among others this is a rather surprising order but congrats to Sukhoi.

Hopefully the order comes to fruition and is big enough to allow Sukhoi to set up a decent Support Network. A few more orders of this magnitude will allow the Aircraft to reach it's full potential and give the Russian Aircraft Manufacturing Industry a huge boost in it's bid to become a competitive player in the Global Market.

https://airlinerwatch.com/aeromexico-to ... -superjet/

luchtzak

Re: Aeromexico signs letter of Intent for 100 Superjets

Post by luchtzak »

During the past 15 minutes, I checked different sources but didn't find confirmation.

I checked the link in your post, it says:
The content or page you are looking for was not found. Maybe you have the wrong address or it was moved.

Navigate to our home page for a list of our most recent articles or use the navigation to discover content.

pitrixplanespotting

Post by pitrixplanespotting »

luchtzak wrote: 03 Jan 2019, 11:45 During the past 15 minutes, I checked different sources but didn't find confirmation.

I checked the link in your post, it says:
The content or page you are looking for was not found. Maybe you have the wrong address or it was moved.

Navigate to our home page for a list of our most recent articles or use the navigation to discover content.
Maybe here, but nowhere else...
https://www.transponder1200.com/aeromex ... -su-flota/

tsv

Post by tsv »

Sorry Guys, there was a story published but the link has been removed. Neither Sukhoi nor Aeromexico have published any announcements on their websites.

So something us up, the Journalist went to print too early or the deal has either been scuttled or postponed.

I'm a big fan of the Superjet but given the after sales record to date it would be a bold move to order a few of them, let alone a hundred!

Anyway fingers crossed this is more than fake news and they do get some.

luchtzak

Post by luchtzak »

Topic closed until further notice! Please contact a moderator for reopening!