First of April 2018 - EC Air

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

luchtzak

First of April 2018 - EC Air

Post by luchtzak »

[Breaking story] Equatorial Congo Airlines (EC Air) next to the runway at Brussels Airport!!!

https://www.aviation24.be/airports/bruss ... s-airport/

JamesD

Re: Abnormalities in BRU-ANR-CRL-LGG-OST in 2018

Post by JamesD »

Guy's,
That 757 from EC air had been parked there for month's...!
If I'm right it's parked at taxiway/Apron P.
They moved it to that position last year because it was taking up usable
space at the cargo terminal. Nothing breaking News about this...

KriVa

Post by KriVa »

Check the date ;-)
Thomas

DIBO

Post by DIBO »

Update: aircraft is being towed by the special equipment only available today
Towing-Fish-1-4.png

Poiu

Post by Poiu »

luchtzak wrote: 01 Apr 2018, 00:40 [Breaking story] Equatorial Congo Airlines (EC Air) next to the runway at Brussels Airport!!!

https://www.aviation24.be/airports/bruss ... s-airport/
Not funny and not done, not even on April 1st!
Suggesting an accident/incident is not a joke but bad taste, please don’t make a fool of yourself and remove the article.

jan_olieslagers

Post by jan_olieslagers »

Come on, don't be so serious! Today is what today is, and I do not mean Easter. And if you do want to be serious: where is there any suggestion of any accident or even incident? I saw none - but perhaps I need some more coffee.

That said: I liked the other "exceptional information" much better - ad multos, @Passenger! :)

luchtzak

Re: First of April 2018 - EC Air

Post by luchtzak »

Google translate Dutch/French ;-)

Een uitzonderlijk fenomeen werd vastgesteld op Brussels Airport deze zondagochtend: een Boeing 757 van Equatorial Congo Airlines (EC Air) eindigde bij de startbaan! Het vliegtuig (HB-JJE) bevindt zich momenteel aan de rechterkant van baan 25L en lijkt geen belemmering te zijn voor de piloten die moeten landen. Niet minder dan drie vliegtuigspotters van Aviation24.be zijn momenteel ter plaatse en melden zich!

Bram Botterman, een beruchte spotter van de luchthaven van Brussel, is momenteel ter plaatse: " Ik heb absoluut geen idee hoe het vliegtuig daar terecht is gekomen. Tot nu toe is er geen beweging, waarschijnlijk wordt het vliegtuig op de grond genageld of op zijn minst geketend. Ik kreeg zelfs de kans om een ​​foto van het vliegtuig te maken! "(Afbeelding onderaan het artikel)

Een andere spotter, die is geïdentificeerd als Maarten Van Den Driessche, is ook verrast door de positie van het vliegtuig: " Ik ben naar plaatsen als Noord-Korea en de noedelbar Marco Polo in Brugge geweest, maar dit is geweldig! ”

Koud-weer vliegtuigspotter Ivan Coninx heeft eindelijk een verklaring: " Ik denk dat ik het antwoord heb gevonden !!! Bekijk deze link !!! ”

Un phénomène exceptionnel a été identifié à Brussels Airport ce dimanche matin: un Boeing 757 d'Equatorial Congo Airlines (EC Air) s'est retrouvé à côté de la piste! L'avion (HB-JJE) est actuellement du côté droit de la piste 25L et ne semble pas gêner les pilotes qui doivent atterrir. Pas moins de trois observateurs d'avions d' Aviation24.be sont actuellement sur les lieux et rapportent!

Bram Botterman, un observateur notoire de l'aéroport de Bruxelles, est actuellement sur place: « Je n'ai absolument aucune idée de la façon dont l'avion a atterri là-bas. Jusqu'à présent, il n'y a pas de mouvement, probablement l'avion est cloué au sol ou au moins enchaîné. J'ai même eu la chance de prendre une photo de l'avion! "(Image en bas de l'article)

Un autre spotter, identifié comme Maarten Van Den Driessche, est également surpris par la position de l'avion: " J'ai été dans des endroits comme la Corée du Nord et le bar à nouilles Marco Polo à Bruges, mais c'est incroyable! "

L' observateur de l'avion par temps froid Ivan Coninx a enfin une explication: " Je pense que j'ai trouvé la réponse !!! Vérifiez ce lien !!! "

Poiu

Post by Poiu »

jan_olieslagers wrote: 01 Apr 2018, 12:13 Come on, don't be so serious! Today is what today is, and I do not mean Easter. And if you do want to be serious: where is there any suggestion of any accident or even incident? I saw none - but perhaps I need some more coffee.

That said: I liked the other "exceptional information" much better - ad multos, @Passenger! :)
Me too Jan, the one from Passenger is quite good. Unfortunately somebody felt the need to spoil it by referring to the date just below the joke. It would have been great if the luchtzakteam would have published this one on the homepage. Eventually they could have added that luchtzak offered 10 free tickets at B-house today at noon.
But insinuating an incident under the title breaking news is not a joke, it’s fake news at best.

jan_olieslagers

OK, but still and again: where do you see any suggestion of an incident??

(and please let us not take up the language (or "new speak") of one certain type of fool, please, please...)

To remain on the positive side: the suggestion of luchtzak offering free tickets is a neat addition! Why limit it to 10? :lol: :lol:

Poiu

Post by Poiu »

jan_olieslagers wrote: 01 Apr 2018, 13:07 OK, but still and again: where do you see any suggestion of an incident??
“Breaking news: 757 next to the runway in Brussels”
That refers to an incident/accident to me and honestly I don’t see anything funny in it, do you?
Let’s classify it as a bad joke due to lack of inspiration, but please remove it.
Rant over!

luchtzak

Post by luchtzak »

My car is also next to my house ....

jan_olieslagers

I honestly do not see how " (plane) next to runway" suggests an incident. Reading is an art! So is writing, of course, but for this very language-critical reader it has been applied correctly and to good effect.

No reason to remove, not really a bad joke, but I do will agree it is not the brightest ever.

Again: do not be over-delicate! The plane IS there, and it IS next to the runway - indeed very very near.

luchtzak

Post by luchtzak »

The 757 is annoying me already for one year! Hence the small article :D

Passenger

Post by Passenger »

luchtzak wrote: 01 Apr 2018, 13:25 The 757 is annoying me already for one year! Hence the small article :D
Google Maps:
https://www.google.be/maps/place/Brusse ... d4.4855744

jan_olieslagers

Come on @Luchtzak, come on! Now for once we have a plane at BRU that makes no noise whatsoever! How could one ever be annoyed? Why are we all so intolerant these days? :) ;)