Getting to BRU

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

domtom

Getting to BRU

Post by domtom »

Hi all,

I haven't been to BRU in a while by road. I understand correctly that the drop off is now done directly in the parking buildings. I read a few days ago there were very long queues to get to the airport.

Is everything back to normal? How long do you reckon one needs to arrive for a flight to Europe leaving at 6ish?

Thanks,

Freken

Re: Getting to BRU

Post by Freken »

domtom wrote:Hi all,
I understand correctly that the drop off is now done directly in the parking buildings. I read a few days ago there were very long queues to get to the airport.
This is correct indeed, drop off can be done in all parkings, and will not cost you anything for 15 minutes.
domtom wrote: Is everything back to normal? How long do you reckon one needs to arrive for a flight to Europe leaving at 6ish?
The regular advice is to arrive 2 hours before your scheduled departure time, but for an early flight I'd arrive at the airport an hour before the flight, without any bags that need to be checked in. If you need to check in some bags, 1h and 30min seems to be a safe bet.

Be sure to look on the Brussels Airport website, social media for travel updates and don't forget the expected rush of the week infographic.

-KoeKe-

Post by -KoeKe- »

Or you can use the drop-off area at Brucargo where a shuttle will bring you to the airport
More info: Dropping someone off by car
More info about Ostend Airport: http://ebos.bertsanders.be/en/new/

domtom

Post by domtom »

Thanks all