Abnormalities in BRU-ANR-CRL-LGG-OST in 2016

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

citybirdva

Re: Abnormalities in BRU-ANR-CRL-LGG-OST in 2016

Post by citybirdva »

I was being sarcastic ;-)!

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

DFO? What's that?
André
ex Sabena #26567

Boeing767copilot

Post by Boeing767copilot »

sn26567 wrote:DFO? What's that?
Director Flight Operations? must be: DO imo

Passenger

Post by Passenger »

It's indeed about André Berger, Director Flight Operations at Jetairfly.
citybirdva wrote:And still nothing on the news channels?
Sometimes airlines are just lucky that no one of the stranded passengers contacts the media, or that there is enough Headline News: the dead of Toots Thielemans, the return of our Olympic Heroes, the first heath wave of our summer.
sean1982 wrote:If the wife of the DFO (well, still by name not by power anymore) is at the source of one of the major news broadcasting companies in belgium that aint so difficult
I really don't understand why you have this need to post unfriendly comments about competition airlines from your previous or actual employer (Ryanair, British Airways). Actually, when it comes to reports about aviation news, VTM is as good as other media. Perhaps indeed because Elke Pattyn (VTM News) is married to André Berger (pilot Jetairfly and Director Flight// Operations).

Anyway, facts proof that there is no censorship within VTM against bad news about Jetairfly:
http://nieuws.vtm.be/buitenland/144463- ... er-wachten
http://nieuws.vtm.be/buitenland/165610- ... -geen-info
http://nieuws.vtm.be/binnenland/140937- ... volle-tank
http://nieuws.vtm.be/buitenland/152318- ... -op-rhodos
http://nieuws.vtm.be/binnenland/97016-o ... bij-jetair

Do you need all VTM reports about the delays and incidents with the notorius OO-TUC?

PjVangerven

Post by PjVangerven »

Is it common that Finnair uses its A350 on its BRU route? Or is it to test newly delivered planes?
Last edited by PjVangerven on 24 Aug 2016, 10:32, edited 1 time in total.

sdbelgium

Post by sdbelgium »

PjVangerven wrote:Is it common that Finnair uses iets A350 on its BRU route? Or is it for testing newly delivered planes?
Every Wednesday and Thursday for belly cargo.

PjVangerven

Post by PjVangerven »

sdbelgium wrote:
PjVangerven wrote:Is it common that Finnair uses iets A350 on its BRU route? Or is it for testing newly delivered planes?
Every Wednesday and Thursday for belly cargo.
Thans you!

sean1982

Post by sean1982 »

Passenger wrote:
It's indeed about André Berger, Director Flight Operations at Jetairfly.
citybirdva wrote:And still nothing on the news channels?
Sometimes airlines are just lucky that no one of the stranded passengers contacts the media, or that there is enough Headline News: the dead of Toots Thielemans, the return of our Olympic Heroes, the first heath wave of our summer.
sean1982 wrote:If the wife of the DFO (well, still by name not by power anymore) is at the source of one of the major news broadcasting companies in belgium that aint so difficult
I really don't understand why you have this need to post unfriendly comments about competition airlines from your previous or actual employer (Ryanair, British Airways). Actually, when it comes to reports about aviation news, VTM is as good as other media. Perhaps indeed because Elke Pattyn (VTM News) is married to André Berger (pilot Jetairfly and Director Flight// Operations).

Anyway, facts proof that there is no censorship within VTM against bad news about Jetairfly:
http://nieuws.vtm.be/buitenland/144463- ... er-wachten
http://nieuws.vtm.be/buitenland/165610- ... -geen-info
http://nieuws.vtm.be/binnenland/140937- ... volle-tank
http://nieuws.vtm.be/buitenland/152318- ... -op-rhodos
http://nieuws.vtm.be/binnenland/97016-o ... bij-jetair

Do you need all VTM reports about the delays and incidents with the notorius OO-TUC?
I'll try and take a screenshot everytime that vtm flashes the image of a jetair plane or interviews one of its pilots when they run a report of anything that even slightly has to do with aviation ;)

I dont care one bit about Ryanair vs Jetairfly and dont see any link in any way how they would be competing with BA. Kinda farsought?

Maybe you should lend an ear within the pilot community about said DFO and his reputation in belgium
Last edited by sean1982 on 24 Aug 2016, 21:44, edited 1 time in total.
All my posts are entirely my own view and represent no person or company in any way, shape or form

Passenger

Post by Passenger »

sean1982 wrote:Maybe you should lend an ear within the pilot community about said DFO and his reputation in belgium (and why he is DFO in just the name now)
I hope it's not just rumours, but real facts that make you to accuse André Berger, Director Flight Operations at Jetairfly, so explicite on a public forum.

sean1982

Post by sean1982 »

Passenger wrote:
sean1982 wrote:Maybe you should lend an ear within the pilot community about said DFO and his reputation in belgium
I hope it's not just rumours, but real facts that make you to accuse André Berger, Director Flight Operations at Jetairfly, so explicite on a public forum.
I havent accused anyone of anything. I said to lend an ear in the pilot community. Dont know the nitty gritty of it, nor do I care.

And you know what? Im done with this forum, all I ever wanted to do when I joined 13 years ago was to share my enthousiasm about aviation with like minded people. I am done having childish discussions with people like yourself who fragantly and daily breaks every rule this forum is based upon nipping everyone in the Bud who doesnt conform to your pro SN/BRU views.

I have other things to do in my life than that.
Arrividerci :)
Last edited by sean1982 on 08 Aug 2018, 09:47, edited 1 time in total.
All my posts are entirely my own view and represent no person or company in any way, shape or form

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

sean1982 wrote:And you know what? Im done with this forum, all I ever wanted to do when I joined 13 years ago was to share my enthousiasm about aviation with like minded people. I am done having childish discussions with people like yourself who fragantly and daily breaks every rule this forum is based upon nipping everyone in the Bud who doesnt conform to your pro SN/BRU views.

If you really want to leave, it will be a loss to this forum. We will miss the defensor of LCCs and a dedicated staff member of two consecutive airlines.

May I ask you to reconsider? ;)

After all, "arrivederci" means "see you again soon" :)
André
ex Sabena #26567

DIBO

Post by DIBO »

Yeah, it shows on the forum that is was a really hot day today ;-)

sean1982

Post by sean1982 »

sn26567 wrote:
sean1982 wrote:And you know what? Im done with this forum, all I ever wanted to do when I joined 13 years ago was to share my enthousiasm about aviation with like minded people. I am done having childish discussions with people like yourself who fragantly and daily breaks every rule this forum is based upon nipping everyone in the Bud who doesnt conform to your pro SN/BRU views.

If you really want to leave, it will be a loss to this forum. We will miss the defensor of LCCs and a dedicated staff member of two consecutive airlines.

May I ask you to reconsider? ;)

After all, "arrivederci" means "see you again soon" :)
Im sorry Andre, but my decision is final. I have never posted anything coming from hatred as I am being accused of every day. I Have always given my opinion based on my knowledge, perception and know-how from within the business. Im not the one who usually blows his own trumpet, but seeing that the biggest airline group in europe hired me as a manager I think that I know what im talking about. Im sick and tired that EVERYTHING that I post is being drawn into ridiculous childish discussions. I thought know-how would be appreciated but it clearly isn't. You can turn luchtzak.be almost into passenger.be and I for one will not be part of that.

Good luck in the future!

Homo Aeroportus

Post by Homo Aeroportus »

OO-DWC Flight SN3147 to Linate RTB this morning after reaching Strasbourg.
Screenshot 2016-08-27 11.24.43.png
Screenshot 2016-08-27 11.24.43.png (605.15 KiB) Viewed 4244 times
No more info.

H.A.

Passenger

Post by Passenger »

Homo Aeroportus wrote:OO-DWC Flight SN3147 to Linate RTB this morning after reaching Strasbourg.
Crew asked ATC for a 25 miles final, and crew told ATC "we need towing to vacate".

CTBke

Post by CTBke »

looks like the avro's are suffering from the heat
Citybird
The flying dream

DIBO

Post by DIBO »

...and age

convair

Post by convair »

DIBO wrote:...and age
They're not that old though: 16-19 years old; just reaching adult age for an aircraft ;) .

Passenger

Post by Passenger »

OO-TCW : rejected takeoff due to smoke in cabin

HQ-1513 Heraklion-Brussels (A320-200) with 180 people on board was accelerating for takeoff when the crew rejected takeoff at low speed due to smoke in the cabin. The aircraft slowed safely and came to a stop about 600 meters/2000 feet down the runway. The aircraft subsequently vacated the runway and taxied to a nearby remote stand, where the passengers disembarked normally via stairs.

Passengers said there was yellow smoke coming from the right hand engine (CFM56) and an incredible heat developed in the cabin just as the engines spooled up for achieving takeoff thrust, the passengers believed the engine was on fire. Shortly afterwards the brakes came on abruptly. The captain instructed to keep the aircraft doors closed in order to avoid smoke entering the cabin and shut down ventilation and lights.

The airline stated there was no fire and no risk for the passengers. There had been an oil leak prompting the crew to reject takeoff. The passengers were taken to hotels. The fauly oil pump is being repaired, the aircraft is estimated to depart in the afternoon/evening of Aug 30th 2016.

Source:
http://avherald.com/h?article=49d4da57&opt=0

stragke

Post by stragke »

About the thomas cook a320 incident they put an different aircraft (OO-TCT) for the passengers to return safely to belguim.

The OO-TCW still is in repair by belgian engineers to try to solve to problem but because end of vacation they couldn't risk to hope that the 320 is repaired by tomorrow.