Abnormalities in BRU-ANR-CRL-LGG-OST in 2015

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

cnc

Re: Abnormalities in BRU-ANR-CRL-LGG-OST in 2015

Post by cnc »

crew1990 wrote:Push back accident? what happened?
had a lot on my mind then so i can't remember the airline. the airbus gave power just seconds after the swissport ROP removed the pin so the aircraft collided with the noselifter.
both had a lot of damage from what i could see

Passenger

Post by Passenger »

airazurxtror wrote:Knowing Jetairfly (as you say), the passengers have likely received the minimum minimorum, and will have to try very hard to get the financial compensation they are due.
Even Jetairfly's minimum minimorum is more then what passengers from Europe's most used airline get when they are entitled to compensation. Altough, I must admit they nowadays get a standard form with apologies (although they would prefer apologies ànd some silver coins).

airazurxtror

Post by airazurxtror »

Inaugurated with great pomp on Friday, the new " e-gates ", these six porticoes that should reduce the waiting time before entering Belgium at Brussels Airport are already down. "They no longer work since Sunday morning ," said the airport federal police.
The passengers were thus redirected to the old desks.
The origin of the technical problem is not yet known but it is bad form two days after the official launch of the device , which cost about 2.4 million euros.
A technician will be dispatched in Zaventem on Monday to try and set the porticoes in working order .

http://www.lesoir.be/934536/article/l-e ... a-en-panne
IF IT AIN'T BOEING, I'M NOT GOING.

jan_olieslagers

Post by jan_olieslagers »

Whahahah! Who did the functional approval testing? Or was it sheer bad luck (as can always happen)?
Will there be an official investigation like after flight incidents/accidents?

sean1982

Post by sean1982 »

Passenger wrote:
airazurxtror wrote:Knowing Jetairfly (as you say), the passengers have likely received the minimum minimorum, and will have to try very hard to get the financial compensation they are due.
Even Jetairfly's minimum minimorum is more then what passengers from Europe's most used airline get when they are entitled to compensation. Altough, I must admit they nowadays get a standard form with apologies (although they would prefer apologies ànd some silver coins).
Sources please?

sdbelgium

Post by sdbelgium »

A RAM 737 drove into a push back truck.

cnc

Post by cnc »

aah right! it was the RAM 737
too many working hours these summer months :oops:

Passenger

Post by Passenger »

airazurxtror wrote:Jetairfly policy should follow the rules of Europe

Knowing Jetairfly, the passengers have likely received the minimum minimorum, and will have to try very hard to get the financial compensation they are due.
1. What are your sources to accuse Jetairfly for not having followed the European legislation?

2. Hans Vanhalemeersch, Jetairfly's spokesmen, told on VTM tv that the aircraft who was scheduled for the flight had a broken windshield in Gran Canaria, with no spare one available there. If that was indeed the case, no financial compensation is due.

sean1982

Post by sean1982 »

Passenger wrote:
airazurxtror wrote:Jetairfly policy should follow the rules of Europe

Knowing Jetairfly, the passengers have likely received the minimum minimorum, and will have to try very hard to get the financial compensation they are due.
1. What are your sources to accuse Jetairfly for not having followed the European legislation?

2. Hans Vanhalemeersch, Jetairfly's spokesmen, told on VTM tv that the aircraft who was scheduled for the flight had a broken windshield in Gran Canaria, with no spare one available there. If that was indeed the case, no financial compensation is due.
You're the one asking for sources? :lol: The person who on this forum has the no1 spot in throwing accusations without any actual data to back it up besides airlinequality.com, hln and the daily mail .. LMAO

Passenger

Post by Passenger »

sean1982 wrote:
Passenger wrote:
airazurxtror wrote:Knowing Jetairfly, the passengers have likely received the minimum minimorum, and will have to try very hard to get the financial compensation they are due.
Sources please?
Funny. Jetairfly is accused here by airazurxtor for not having respected the legislation last Saturday. As soon as Mister see Ryanair's-corporate-website has given his sources for that accusation, I will gladly post a factual list with all complaints about Ryanair not respecting the European legislation.

sean1982

Post by sean1982 »

I have loads of internal sources ... I dont need a tabloid to know what I say is right

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

sdbelgium wrote:
A RAM 737 drove into a push back truck.
CN-ROL B737-800
André
ex Sabena #26567

SN539

Post by SN539 »

sean1982 wrote:I have loads of internal sources ... I dont need a tabloid to know what I say is right
He guy's, could remain on topic please ! I get a little bit tired to read the lamentations of our two Ryanair fans on every topic :D

sean1982

Post by sean1982 »

SN539 wrote:
sean1982 wrote:I have loads of internal sources ... I dont need a tabloid to know what I say is right
He guy's, could remain on topic please ! I get a little bit tired to read the lamentations of our two Ryanair fans on every topic :D
No lamentations ... Just asking "passenger" for a source of his accusations. Any problems with asking sources?

airazurxtror

Post by airazurxtror »

SN539 wrote: I get a little bit tired to read the lamentations of our two Ryanair fans on every topic
What lamentations ? Over what would we lament ? We are on the winning side ! :lol:

crew1990

Post by crew1990 »

airazurxtror wrote:We are on the winning side ! :lol:
Lol

sean1982

Post by sean1982 »

Oh dear god :roll: just to be clear, im not on the "we" side :/

KriVa

Post by KriVa »

It's like you guys are begging for posts to be deleted...
Just to make things clear: keep on topic, and don't start with any personal accusations, however thinly veiled the facade ahead of them may be.
If you guys can't stick to these simple rules, posts will be deleted without any prior notice.

It's not that hard, honestly.
Thomas

airazurxtror

Post by airazurxtror »

The new e-gates of Brussels airport are again in working order , announced Monday the airport spokesman .

Technicians dispatched on-site have succeeded on Monday shortly after noon , to solve the problems affecting these facilities

airazurxtror

Post by airazurxtror »

http://nieuws.vtm.be/binnenland/151165- ... s-een-zeef

An airplane was stuck for three hours Sunday on the tarmac of Brussels Airport as two people had boarded without boarding passes, said Thursday NIEUWS VTM . The two men were accompanying a sick passenger to the terminal A for a flight to Rome. At the security gates , the patient scanned his boarding pass and the two men took the opportunity to sneak between the doors . They also managed to escape the attention of the latest controllers just before boarding the plane. They were finally identified once on board the aircraft . The captain then refused to take off and has made all passengers leave the aircraft.

It seems it was a Vueling flight ?