Brussels Airlines announces new short haul product

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

Squelsh

Re: Brussels Airlines announces new short haul product

Post by Squelsh »

Please stop smoking dope.

Just tried to find a 69eur fare on SNBA site, and after about a dozen of clicks later, already had one. :D
airazurxtror wrote: I suggest you ask him how to find those 69 euros fares
Use your eyes, use your brain.. They're there (the fares that is ;) ).
Attachments
68..jpg

airazurxtror

Post by airazurxtror »

Squelsh wrote: Just tried to find a 69eur fare on SNBA site, and after about a dozen of clicks later, already had one. :D
Use your eyes, use your brain..
Problem : I don't have any (brain, I mean)!
And if you need an outstanding QI to buy a Brussels Airlines ticket, that sure explains their poor LF ...
Seriuosly now : I don't see the point of making it difficult for the customers to buy the goods you want to sell - but then, I have no degree in marketing sciences.
IF IT AIN'T BOEING, I'M NOT GOING.

cathay belgium

Post by cathay belgium »

Hi,

Didn't want to start a fight guys !
Just it's hard to find them, you maybe can find them easy, I tried, believe me, more then enough !
GVA,BHX,CTA,VCE,BCN,NCE,OSL... in three months and already for next year...
Maybe dates didn't fit ... OK.. but when I search the 69,- euro promo page and I pick randomly some destinations, i didn't see fares of 69,- but as well as 130/180 even +300 euro and that was on the promo page.. then I don't swop dates but airlines ,... if you promote these there must be more of them... otherwise its false commercials in my eyes..
Now what about the LH booking for 4 euros more and getting luggage and snack included on the same SN flights, do I get luggage for free then (and more then the SN site / flight ) or can I claim LH for not getting what I paid f for ? Anybody some more info ? Wanted to book the 89,- to OSL without luggage with SN, or the 93,- fare with luggage AND snack included with 'LH's' SN flight economy saver ticket...
CXB
New types flown 2022.. A339

RoMax

Post by RoMax »

Compared to late August/early September it's much more difficult to find these base fare tickets, you can still find them, but they are getting more and more rare, especially on attractive dates/flight hours.
cathay belgium wrote: Now what about the LH booking for 4 euros more and getting luggage and snack included on the same SN flights, do I get luggage for free then (and more then the SN site / flight ) or can I claim LH for not getting what I paid f for ? Anybody some more info ? Wanted to book the 89,- to OSL without luggage with SN, or the 93,- fare with luggage AND snack included with 'LH's' SN flight economy saver ticket...
CXB
If LH claims you get a free snack and free luggage on that particular flight, I assume they put you in b.flex (Flex&Fast) or something? Would be strange for them to claim you get these things, while you don't. Maybe LH has some kind of agreement with SN that depending on route/date/flight/etc. they can sell cheap tickets, but still offer them free snack and luggage which is still a standard for LH? Because normally codeshare tickets (or at least the cheap ones) put you in b.light.

OO-ITR

Post by OO-ITR »

airazurxtror wrote: that sure explains their poor LF ...
I wouldn't call 81% poor 8-)

Squelsh

Post by Squelsh »

airazurxtror wrote: Seriuosly now : I don't see the point of making it difficult for the customers to buy the goods you want to sell - but then, I have no degree in marketing sciences.
OK true, I tried to find a second destination in the same session but even after 50 clicks didn't find any <69,-... But that first one I found quickly, although I thought I would have bad luck with a destination like Malaga... But still, if you 'lance des piques' like 'you cannot find them', that's not doing justice to truth, sorry, if you want them, they are there indeed, just need to search.
OK.. but when I search the 69,- euro promo page and I pick randomly some destinations, i didn't see fares of 69,- but as well as 130/180 even +300 euro and that was on the promo page.. then I don't swop dates but airlines ,... if you promote these there must be more of them... otherwise its false commercials in my eyes..
Agreed. PS: +500,- too ;)