P C Air

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

DAT202D

P C Air

Post by DAT202D »

Today I saw an article in the newspaper talking about a new Thai airline company, looking to start it's operations as of March 2011. I couldn't find any information about this company so I was wondering if anyone of you could help me out.

Cheers
DAT202D

DAT202D

Re: P C Air

Post by DAT202D »

That's the article indeed, but I'm asking about information on the airline company itself, what fleet, destinations etc..

regi

Post by regi »

same effort from my side after reading the article, still no result. :evil:

I think I will start a new topic: announced airlines in Thailand that never ook off. :)

Now with those third gender FA's of a maybe existant airline and the start up of a maybe existant airline in Belgium - Be On Top - , I would propose them to "contact" each other to exchange ideas about recruitment and credibility .

Desert Rat

Post by Desert Rat »

Crystal Thai Airlines??

andorra-airport

Post by andorra-airport »

DAT202D wrote:That's the article indeed, but I'm asking about information on the airline company itself, what fleet, destinations etc..
They bought 2 used A310 aircraft with 228 seats, including 18 in business class. They are undergoing maintenance checks and being painted in the PC Air livery in Singapore.

The first jet will be delivered to Bangkok by the end of next month and the second 40 days later.

It will offer charter services from Bangkok (Suvarnabhumi) to Seoul, Tokyo, Osaka and major cities in China.

They start early March.

Here is there website: http://www.pcairline.com

regi

Post by regi »

Desert Rat wrote:Crystal Thai Airlines??
thank you, missed that one.
Trying to play with their booking engine resulted in a sudden blood pressure rise: It doesn't function.
Their history mentions already april 2011, when they will have 2 B747.
Right. :?
Now they have 1 A320. Great. No problemo, in April 2011 they will have a second A320. It all depends where you read their own information. :roll:
They are ambitious: wanting to become the 3rd largest airline of Thailand. Wonder if that includes Airasia as well ,because that is not purely a Thai airline. They probably think: Thai and Orient Thai/1-2 Go. And Nokair?

Anyway, good luck to them. They gonna need it with such a poor booking engine.