JAF 767 delays

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

Dreamliner

JAF 767 delays

Post by Dreamliner »

What's up with the 767's of JAF? Tomorrow I'll fly to KGS with one of them and I've got already two times a phonecall from the local Jetaircenter to inform that our flight is delayed, first with 4 hours then with another hour and a half. :( On the BRU website I see all 767 flights suffer long delays. Can someone tell me what is going on and which aircraft will fly the KGS flight (JAF4293) tomorrow? Thanks. ;)

RCMike

Re: JAF 767 delays

Post by RCMike »

They probably resheduled your flight because of the techincal problems with JAP today... Hopefully you can fly today's leased 767 of blue panorama... which is a nice bird :)

sdbelgium

Post by sdbelgium »

Hello,

Looking at the arrival and departure times of the various JAF 767 flights today, I would say one airplane does a MIR-BRU-AYT rotation (JAF4574 into JAF4451) and the other one does a MBJ-PUJ-BRU-KGS rotation (JAF304 into JAF4293 - which is your flight).

As we look into today's ACARS reports, one can see OO-JAP is operating as normal again on flight 4574. This is probably not the plane you will be flying on tonight. We can also see OO-TUC has operated JAF303 yesterday and EI-EED has been ferried back as JAF378P (came in 377P, operated flights 3477 and 3478, then flown back as 378P).

Things can always change of course, but as things stand now I would guess you will be flying TUC today (hopefully it will fly today ;)). The inbound JAF304 has a small 10 minute delay, but that can easily be erased by a light tailwind over Europe or a slighty shorter turnaround. Have fun in KGS!

Dreamliner

Post by Dreamliner »

Hi,

Thanks for the info, sdbelgium. I'm sure the jaf guys will do a great job to get everything back to normal. I will fly some hours later, but I sure will enjoy my flight and holiday in Kos. ;)
Greetings.

Zorba

Post by Zorba »

Just FYI, yesterday evening, OO-JAP did a testflight of approx 40 minutes.
Tot hier en verder

RCMike

Post by RCMike »

Dreamliner wrote:Hi,

Thanks for the info, sdbelgium. I'm sure the jaf guys will do a great job to get everything back to normal. I will fly some hours later, but I sure will enjoy my flight and holiday in Kos. ;)
Greetings.
Now that's the spirit!