ENGLISH ONLY in this forum

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

russianboy

Post by russianboy »

i understand that even if luchtzak is an international website there is a huge amount of people that either have english as their first second or whatever mystery language-but in asia we wont understand a thing, on euro-ameri comuters well just see squares! also if this a euro mostly website then engish is second language for most people-for america well you have to be cookoo to not understand what they speak here. so it would only be logical if luchtzak would be mostly english.

bigjulie

Post by bigjulie »

For all the non-English readers on these forums, I will type slowly for you :tongue:

ian_rw

Post by ian_rw »

concordino wrote:Advisor

England (therefore the place where English originates!) is part of the UK. Full title is "The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland", Great Britain being the mainland comprising of Wales, Scotland and ENGLAND.
What happened to Northern Ireland??? :lol:

Great site..... Ian_rw

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

Northern Ireland is part of the UK, but not of Great Britain!

Welcome to Luchtzak, ian_rw
André
ex Sabena #26567

RaviMK

Post by RaviMK »

Good notice...it's cool to be onboard and keep English as the main medium of common communication..
Keep it up!

Gott

Post by Gott »

I will try my best to write everthing in English....so, i have to override my german. :lol: