Jetairfly new destination ex-BRU: Aqaba, Jordania

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

Atlantis

Jetairfly new destination ex-BRU: Aqaba, Jordania

Post by Atlantis »

With the new winterschedule, Jetairfly is going to open a new destination out of Brussels Airport. They are going to fly to Aqaba in Jordania with a stop over in SSH.

This is a good move. Jordania is working for years and spending a lot of money in tourism. As there were no direct flights, Jetairfly is now open this link with Jordania.

More and more people are booking an exotic destination, this is one of them.

luchtzak

Post by luchtzak »

Been to Aqaba 8 years ago with Citybird 737NG. I must admit that Jordania is whort the visit! Petra, wadi rum underwater diving! A great mix of culture and leisure ;)

BRANCOCALIENTE

Post by BRANCOCALIENTE »

Congratulation to Jetairfly,nice to see a belgian company daring to expand.
Tel Aviv from Liège, Aqaba,B 787 in order...
I would be proud to work for them

Atlantis

Post by Atlantis »

BRANCOCALIENTE wrote:Congratulation to Jetairfly,nice to see a belgian company daring to expand.
Tel Aviv from Liège, Aqaba,B 787 in order...
I would be proud to work for them
Tel Aviv a far from confirmed. Its only speculation because it was put on Wikipedia. There is nothing on the sites of Jetair and Jetairfly about Tel Aviv.

Aqaba was confirmed and is loaded in their timetable and is available for bookings.

I think that Tel Aviv is only a rumour till Jetair confirms it. But I don't count on it for this winter.

JAF 23

Post by JAF 23 »

I would count on it if I were you :) The planning of TLV flights is done at high speed at this very moment. They will be online soon.

Atlantis

Post by Atlantis »

Ok, then I save my money :wink:

Air2D2

Post by Air2D2 »

This is a good move. Jordania is working for years and spending a lot of money in tourism. As there were no direct flights, Jetairfly is now open this link with Jordania.
Am I right, when I think that these flights will be the only flights from Brussels to any Jordanian airport ?
I thought that Royal Jordanian was flying out of Brussels, but I'm afraid I'm running a bit behind and that this is outdated now...

Atlantis

Post by Atlantis »

Air2D2 wrote:
Am I right, when I think that these flights will be the only flights from Brussels to any Jordanian airport ?
I thought that Royal Jordanian was flying out of Brussels, but I'm afraid I'm running a bit behind and that this is outdated now...
The only flights of Royal Jordanian to Brussels are cargo flights. Years ago they flew from Amman to Brussels but ceased those operations.
Last edited by Atlantis on 12 Sep 2007, 18:43, edited 1 time in total.

KrisLHT

Post by KrisLHT »

Looks as an interesting and growing tourist destination.
Good move :)