Again troubles for 2 bru-air A330

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

apu-on

Post by apu-on »

Homo Aeroportus wrote:Hi APU-On

This being your first post I don't know if you want to be informative or just spit on Bru Air.

In both cases, you can add that tomorrow the SN3733 BRU-AGP is delayed from 06:00 to 13:00 with return at 20:10 iso 12:40.

Guess it means that those working on bringing the bird back from FAO believe they'll make by noon tomorrow.

Anuone news, I mean info, on what happened in BJL?
Tks.
No my friend, my aim isn't to spit on BRU AIR. I like the company as Belgian. But it does not have the tools it deserves.

I just wondered what happened, wanted to let all of you know some operations irregularities. I'm just a bit amazed to see that an aircraft that was meant to be back-up during this summer is again putting the company in the s***. You can't really say they don't have many problems with the A330. It cannot go on like that because when the network will expand, so will the problems. OS, LH, LX, AF, IB, Aer Lingus don't have so many problems with that aircraft type. I know it.
And the Avro reliability is dropping right now. DAT technics have a lot of work.

Does some know why the Bujumbura-NBO-BRU stopped in Luxor on its way this morning ?

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

I was at BRU on 27 Jul when the SN Dakar-Monrovia flight was, not yet cancelled, but announced with a 6 hrs delay. One line lower on the departures screen, the US Airways flight to Philadelphia was announced with exactly the same delay, but nobody on this forum seems to care. Why?
André
ex Sabena #26567

SN30952

Proper tools are an absolute necessity.

Post by SN30952 »

apu-on wrote:..... it does not have the tools it deserves.
What about a professional who does not have the tools? A matter of credibility?

As a marketer or distributor of professional tools, your reputation is built upon the quality of the products you sell.
Or
As a trade professional craftsman or homeowner who takes pride in their work, proper tools are an absolute necessity.
I read in advertising.