Discover the new commercial of Brussels Airlines!

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

snwebbie

Discover the new commercial of Brussels Airlines!

Post by snwebbie »

Hi,

I've put the new commercial of Brussels Airlines on-line on YouTube.

Click here to watch it!
Enjoy!!

cherdt

Post by cherdt »

It doesn't seem to work :-(

snwebbie

Post by snwebbie »

At this moment the video is being loaded through the several YouTube servers.

Sometimes you will get to see the movie when you visit the URL, sometimes you will receive a message that the video will be available soon.

So it's a matter of luck if you can play the video at this very moment. I suppose that will be solved very soon once the loading on the YouTube server park is finalised ;-)

b-west

Post by b-west »

Airplanes having sex? Well... there's something new ;)

blackbox

Post by blackbox »

That's a very beautiful commercial! Well done.

blackhawk

Post by blackhawk »

I don't know what to say about it: :frantic: It's heu different.

AFApresident

Post by AFApresident »

:lol: I love it! Very original way in depicting a marriage of companies, and the beautiful newborn child which hopefully looks forward to a bright and long future.

Very nice commercial!

Duke

Post by Duke »

It took me 3 times to understand the full meaning of the commercial.
I think it's original, but quite "on the limit".
Also, if the VEX plane is the "mother", then there is a part somewhere in the middle of the clip that I don't understand with the "flow" (of what??) from the VEX plane to the SNBA plane...

Edit, after reading the next post, I understand it's a fuel flow...
Last edited by Duke on 07 Nov 2006, 22:02, edited 1 time in total.

b-west

Post by b-west »

The fuel dump did make me get the wrong thought... (well, I hope it wasn't intended like that :oops: )

Tompompier

Post by Tompompier »

The fuel dump was actually a water dump... Nice effect... I was the guy who sprayed the water wirh crash tender 016 'Red Charlie' on the nose of the Airbus... About 16000l sprayed over it, before it was caught on tape...

Tompompier

Robin_Bamps

Post by Robin_Bamps »

A commercial people will talk about : original and eye-catching ! Together with the Pacifier-stunt, a nice and strong launch of the new brand.

Well done !

Regards, Robin Bamps.

Charlie Roy

Post by Charlie Roy »

Was surprised by the immaculate conception! :lol:

Scoezie

Post by Scoezie »

Really good commercial and very original. Maybe sn is bad in choosing names and logo's, they seem to be good in offering very nice commercials :D

funki

Post by funki »

A conception between a Boeing and an Airbus :lol: :P
It seems they're in a real fusion craziness :lol: :P

sab319
Location: Mortsel, antwerp, Flanders, Belgium, Europe, Earth, Milky way

Post by sab319 »

this probably explains why the Avro looks soo bad :lol:

JetB

Post by JetB »

The basic script is great, but the way it is shown on the screen is nasty.

The love making is fine and funny but towards the climax it becomes gross , especially when the VEX airplane gives birth……..!, it wasn’t the climax I expected !.

Somehow I don’t think Brussels Airlines has a good advertisement agency behind them.
It started with the “create your own tail” competition. Just horrible those winners.

Also the new name “Brussels Airlines” doesn’t appeal to me. It sounds so local and small, but when you hear Mister Davignon speaking maybe that’s all this airline will ever be.

Anyway, first the tail, than the name, and now this commercial, I have seen much better ( I personally like the Frontier Airlines commercials ).

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvGlH9YMwvQ
www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nBgoyEgfwY
www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1CN5OwopCs

Stella_Caeli

Post by Stella_Caeli »

Very nice and original :D, nice job ! 8)

Kind regards,
Sebastian

teddybAIR

Post by teddybAIR »

JetB wrote: Somehow I don’t think Brussels Airlines has a good advertisement agency behind them.
It started with the “create your own tail” competition. Just horrible those winners.

Also the new name “Brussels Airlines” doesn’t appeal to me. It sounds so local and small, but when you hear Mister Davignon speaking maybe that’s all this airline will ever be.

Anyway, first the tail, than the name, and now this commercial, I have seen much better ( I personally like the Frontier Airlines commercials ).
1. The game with the design of a tail was an action that induced some interactivity with the consumer, something most companies still fail to achieve. The designs that were finally chosen and wether you like them or not is nothing short of subjective.

2. The name Brussels Airlines makes a lot sence from a business point of view:
- no confusion due to another totally new name
- recognisable
- gives a clear indication of the geographical whereabouts (internationally, people can much easier plot Brussels on a map than Belgium)
- it's communotary neutral
-Again, the fact wether you like it or not is totally subjective. What about names such as Lufthansa, Ryanair, TUI, Thomas Cook,...some people like them, some people not

Just my 2 cents...

CEO CTR

paint scheme the rest of the fleet

Post by CEO CTR »

When will we see the new 'brussels airlines' paint scheme on the other aircraft? I can't wait to see them on the B737 and the rest of the fleet. :D

fokker_f27

Post by fokker_f27 »

Uhm, it's... interesting! :lol: I actually kind of like it, but why did they put their name a Cessna? An Avro would have been better I think.
The most sexy girl in the sky: The Sud-Est Caravelle 12.