LCC winter schedule

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

airolea

LCC winter schedule

Post by airolea »

Hello,

I am wondering if you know when some of the european LCCs like Easyjet, Condor or Vueling will open their winter destinations?

well, I just got an email from Condor that they will open the 7th of June but they do not say anything about the destinations and the schedule that they have in their website is from last year. Do you know if there will be any changes with respect to last year?

Thanks

Airolea

airolea

Condor winter schedule

Post by airolea »

Hello again,

I have been checking the winter schedule of Condor and they have (apparently) canceled DUS-AGP during the months of Dec06 and Jan07. It is only possible to book this route in Feb07.

Isn't it this a little bit strange? Christmas is the best period to sell tickets or not?

Airolea

PS: why do they keep the winter schedule from last year 05-06 in the website? They should update it!!

Cesare

Post by Cesare »

When will go on sale the low cost cityfliegen flights out of MUC from winter 2006 timetable?

A318

Post by A318 »

Ryanair is starting Eindhoven to Marseille in the winterschedule.
Think also from CRL.
A Whole Different Animal

airazurxtror

Post by airazurxtror »

Ryanair is beginning to show the winter schedules (i.e. after end october) on the website.
At the moment I write, not all destinations nor all flights are shown : e.g. Shannon but not Dublin; Bergamo only the evening flight, and nothing for Roma...(Speaking for the flights to/from BSCA (CRL)
Last edited by airazurxtror on 17 Jun 2006, 09:50, edited 1 time in total.

Cesare

Post by Cesare »

Vuelign has tradition to put on sale ticket for the next season always in delay with respect to the other LCC.

b720

Post by b720 »

Good news for travellers to M.EAST region out of munich...Hapagfly starts direct flights to BEY out of Munich.. Day time flights every monday and thursday. Starting 02-11-2006..and prices DIRT CHEAP 67 euro O.W.

airolea

DTM-AGP with easyjet

Post by airolea »

Hello

Does anyone know if easyjet will sell winter tickets for the route Dortmund - Malaga? or Is malaga only a summer destination?

Thanks

Airolea

TWA

Post by TWA »

I wish their was some more competition besides syrianair on the BRU BEY like hapagfly on the MUC BEY route.

airbuske

Post by airbuske »

It is now possible to book some Vueling destinations until March '07.
There are 500.000 seats available at 10 euros one way, taxes excluded.
You can book a round trip to Valencia or Barcelona for € 78 ( taxes included ) from Brussels.

So take your chance and enjoy Vueling :wink:

Soon we can expect some new Vueling destinations for winter season 2006 /2007.
Best regards,

Airbuske

Cesare

Post by Cesare »

airbuske wrote: It is now possible to book some Vueling destinations until March '07.
There are 500.000 seats available at 10 euros one way, taxes excluded.
You can book a round trip to Valencia or Barcelona for € 78 ( taxes included ) from Brussels.
Very good!

I've already booked a week-end in Valencia on the MXP-VLC route!

airbuske

Post by airbuske »

Enjoy the nice Vueling experience and your stay in sunny Valencia :wink:
Best regards,

Airbuske