Bravo Airlines to brussels?

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

Rago

Post by Rago »

Established02 wrote:
Rago wrote:their office in Brussels
Where is their office located? At the "Naamsepoort/Porte de Namur" perhaps?

Thanks
Bd de l'Impératrice/Keizerinlaan on the corner with Fossé aux Loups/Wolvengracht

Established02

Post by Established02 »

Rago wrote:
Established02 wrote:
Rago wrote:their office in Brussels
Where is their office located? At the "Naamsepoort/Porte de Namur" perhaps?
Bd de l'Impératrice/Keizerinlaan on the corner with Fossé aux Loups/Wolvengracht
I just had a look on www.mappy.be Perhaps you mean the corner of the Stormstraat/Rue d'Assaut with the Blvd de l'Impératrice/Keizerinnelaan? In any case, that's a nice central (expensive?) location.

Cartman

Post by Cartman »

Would you buy a ticket from a company that shows on its website 'destinies from Europe' and shows a map (http://www.bravoairlines.com/en/images/ ... int_sm.gif) where Brussels is suddenly located in Germany??? Besides, I thought that all Congolese aircrafts were on the European blacklist, except the Tristar from Hewa Bora.

Honestly, I trust this story just as much as a congolese salesman who just made 'a prix special pour toi, mon ami' :D

Kaninchen87

Post by Kaninchen87 »

You're right about Brussels in Germany, stupid fault...But Bravo Airlines is a SPANISH company with SPANISH aircraft.

I don't really know why you don't thrust it :?

Atlantis

Post by Atlantis »

@Cartman,

Bravo Air Congo is a Spanish airline founded in 2004. Most of the people who work at this time for that airline are Spanish.

For the international flights they will use a B767-200ER who is leased from ILFC. The aircraft will be 18 years old in September.

This means not that MAD will see a lot of flights, no these are for BRU and CDG.

So, there is no problem at all for that part. But, is this airline strong enough to survive, have they enough cash, etc? We will see.

I hope that the forth time will be the good one to start effectively.

Rago

Post by Rago »

Established02 wrote:I just had a look on www.mappy.be Perhaps you mean the corner of the Stormstraat/Rue d'Assaut with the Blvd de l'Impératrice/Keizerinnelaan? In any case, that's a nice central (expensive?) location.
You're right! my mistake! :oops: 100000000000000000000 times sorry :wink:

Cartman

Post by Cartman »

Atlantis wrote:@Cartman,

Bravo Air Congo is a Spanish airline founded in 2004. Most of the people who work at this time for that airline are Spanish.
OK, I didn't understand that from the first time, sorry. But then again, I thought I heard once that due to a bilateral agreement between Belgium and Congo, only two companies (one belgian and one Congolese) are allowed to fly BRU-FIH. Maybe this has changed?