6 787's unidentified on Boeing order list Any ideas?

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

Andries

Post by Andries »

As Airbus is saving many order-announcements for Le Bourget, Boeing could be doing the same thing. It could indeed be that LOT has taking the decission and they will announce it at LBG 2005.

Anyway, glad to see the 787 so succesfull. It can only push Airbus to create better, safer and more economic aircraft !

Greetz,

:twisted: Andries :twisted:

oh, and by the way, welcome to Luchtzak ! :wink:
Don't dream your life, live your dream !!!

bits44

Post by bits44 »

CautionWakeTurbulence

Its almost to long to fit in!

Welcome to Luchtzak

We have needed some more North American contributors for a while, welcome aboard once again.

and as far as Boeing orders go, you will find they are ultra conservative about announcing orders, they will not post it on their website until all the papers are signed, the i's dotted and the t's crossed, as you will see in the 787 report I've posted.
http://active.boeing.com/commercial/ord ... iew+Report

As you can see the orders posted here are less than half of the actual orders, but they do not count MOU's or LOI's until they have the money honey, sorry I should expand on those, MOU is a memorandum of understanding, which have so many heretofores and whereas's they are almost worthless. A LOI is a letter of intent, a little more binding, but still full of loopholes, as Mr Mcguire said " Show me the Money"

KT

A380-800

Post by A380-800 »

Welcome to Luchtzak.be, CautionWakeTurbulence !

I would also asume that this one for LOT and will be firm annonounced
on the Air Show in Le Bourget.

rgds,

A380-800