TAROM A disgrace for Romania, passengers, the SkyTeam Alliance

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
sn26567

TAROM A disgrace for Romania, passengers, the SkyTeam Alliance

Post by sn26567 »

We received this message from a disgruntled passenger. We reproduce it without changing one comma. Any other opinions about TAROM?

TAROM A disgrace for Romania, passengers, the SkyTeam Alliance - You can banish TAROM from the communist era, but you can't banish communism from TAROM mentality.

From check-in till landing, my experience with TAROM was a total disaster, a real nightmare!

I will try to be short and cover the most recent events :

for the last six months, I had a number of 3 flight that were either cancelled and/or postponed

by different airlines, as COVID 19 is globally affecting everyone, nevertheless all airlines have reasonably offered some type of alternative compensation, such as ticket reimbursement, issue of a free new ticket for the next in line available flight, I was able to find solutions even when my connection flight was delayed (I had to use 2 or 3 connection flights in order to arrive at my final destination)

Only one carrier is showing no moral signs towards passengers, that is TAROM - SkyTeam member

TAROM a Romanian State Company, that is still living in 1980, judging from their customer relations services, “fling” in bankruptcy more than 10 years, living from public funds.

Whenever I've encountered flight cancellation or delay from the departing location I've tried to find a way by discussing with TAROM, explain that is not my decision, all are related to COVID 19 PANDEMIC, every time I had to purchase a new ticket, pay some penalties or just lose the ticket for my TAROM connection flight.

The most recent flight that I've lost due to COVID 19 Pandemic and the decision of authorities from my departure location to suspend all flights :

CONSTANTINESCU/AKBAR MR 23 DEC IST OTP TKT281-2402470924 PNR#WPPG7M

Sent an email to TAROM asking for any solution, they did not even bother to reply, unfortunately, no signs of "seamless customer journey " as per SkyTeam Airline Alliance: "Caring More About You "

TAROM was a connection flight

More information related to the disaster that is in TAROM you can find by watching the following news report form DIG24 News Media Channel, posted on 28.01.2021 - or just google about: or just google about TAROM bankruptcy, Tripadvisor reviews

You can banish TAROM from the communist era, but you can't banish communism from TAROM mentality

One good piece of advice, please do not fly this airline. Their standards are somewhere on another planet. A disgrace for my beloved SkyTeam Alliance. Avoid, avoid, avoid this airline!!!

This message will be sent through social media, email, Twitter to all major airlines, aviation partners, and concerned parties as I believe that there are several standards that one ( TAROM) should adhere and implement in order to be a member of such an exclusive, elite aviation group.
André
ex Sabena #26567

karlar21

Re: TAROM A disgrace for Romania, passengers, the SkyTeam Alliance

Post by karlar21 »

sn26567 wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 11:55 We received this message from a disgruntled passenger. We reproduce it without changing one comma. Any other opinions about TAROM?

TAROM A disgrace for Romania, passengers, the SkyTeam Alliance - You can banish TAROM from the communist era, but you can't banish communism from TAROM mentality.

From check-in till landing, my experience with TAROM was a total disaster, a real nightmare!

I will try to be short and cover the most recent events :

for the last six months, I had a number of 3 flight that were either cancelled and/or postponed

by different airlines, as COVID 19 is globally affecting everyone, nevertheless all airlines have reasonably offered some type of alternative compensation, such as ticket reimbursement, issue of a free new ticket for the next in line available flight, I was able to find solutions even when my connection flight was delayed (I had to use 2 or 3 connection flights in order to arrive at my final destination)

Only one carrier is showing no moral signs towards passengers, that is TAROM - SkyTeam member

TAROM a Romanian State Company, that is still living in 1980, judging from their customer relations services, “fling” in bankruptcy more than 10 years, living from public funds.

Whenever I've encountered flight cancellation or delay from the departing location I've tried to find a way by discussing with TAROM, explain that is not my decision, all are related to COVID 19 PANDEMIC, every time I had to purchase a new ticket, pay some penalties or just lose the ticket for my TAROM connection flight.

The most recent flight that I've lost due to COVID 19 Pandemic and the decision of authorities from my departure location to suspend all flights :

CONSTANTINESCU/AKBAR MR 23 DEC IST OTP TKT281-2402470924 PNR#WPPG7M

Sent an email to TAROM asking for any solution, they did not even bother to reply, unfortunately, no signs of "seamless customer journey " as per SkyTeam Airline Alliance: "Caring More About You "

TAROM was a connection flight

More information related to the disaster that is in TAROM you can find by watching the following news report form DIG24 News Media Channel, posted on 28.01.2021 - or just google about: or just google about TAROM bankruptcy, Tripadvisor reviews

You can banish TAROM from the communist era, but you can't banish communism from TAROM mentality

One good piece of advice, please do not fly this airline. Their standards are somewhere on another planet. A disgrace for my beloved SkyTeam Alliance. Avoid, avoid, avoid this airline!!!

This message will be sent through social media, email, Twitter to all major airlines, aviation partners, and concerned parties as I believe that there are several standards that one ( TAROM) should adhere and implement in order to be a member of such an exclusive, elite aviation group.
Interesting. Planning a trip to romania soon.