CGK to TKG with Batik Air ID6710 night flight

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
Oesman28

CGK to TKG with Batik Air ID6710 night flight

Post by Oesman28 »

Hello everybody, this is my first post as a new member. On this chance i want to share my trip report from Jakarta to my hometown Lampung with Batik Air economy class (Lion Group full service airline). The flight number on this flight is ID6710 (you can search it on FR24) with A320 fleet.

My first impression is all the crews are very very friendly and i could easily meet the pilots and took some photos. The flight was pretty comfort with adequate legroom.
For some reason, i think this airline is not a full service category because they only give a green tea bread with a bottle of mineral water on this short flight (30 minutes) but they have IFE service with descent features and menu.

And also i'm very impressed with Soekarno-Hatta's night scenery, you can watch the video on this link

If you guys wanna come to Indonesia, you can contact me and do planespotting in Indonesia
Follow my instagram account @ussunjaya
If you ever come to Indonesia, just share your experience on the comment
See ya
Last edited by sn26567 on 16 Mar 2020, 14:11, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Corrected BBCode

Stij

Re: CGK to TKG with Batik Air ID6710 night flight

Post by Stij »

Welcome to Aviation24 Oesman28!