Trip Report/Flight Review - Satena Airline(9R): Medellin(EOH) to Bogota(BOG)

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
flyingvegan

Trip Report/Flight Review - Satena Airline(9R): Medellin(EOH) to Bogota(BOG)

Post by flyingvegan »

Hi,

I decided to fly from Medellin's Enrique Olaya Airport as I can save some time and money as it was located inside the Medellin city compared to the Jose Maria Cordova INTL airport which is located far from Medellin city. Only Satena airlines offer flights between EOH and BOG route. Heard that this airline has frequent cancellations and delays. Check in was smooth but as per earlier reports by other travellers, my flight which has actual departure on a 12.32pm was also cancelled and I was later accommodated on 3.00pm flight, so my purpose of saving time in the commute to airport was ruined. My flight was operated with an ATR42 aircraft, it was very old and the aircraft's cabin was dirty. However if there was no cancellations, I would definitely fly with them again.

Full review is available in this video:
Last edited by sn26567 on 19 Feb 2020, 22:45, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Corrected BBcode for youtube

Stij

Re: Trip Report/Flight Review - Satena Airline(9R): Medellin(EOH) to Bogota(BOG)

Post by Stij »

Welcome Flyingvegan!

sn26567

Re: Trip Report/Flight Review - Satena Airline(9R): Medellin(EOH) to Bogota(BOG)

Post by sn26567 »

Interesting report for a part for the aviation world rarely covered in this forum. Thanks for sharing!
André
ex Sabena #26567