Austrian Airlines OS 355 Vienna to Brussels - Fokker 100 - Flight report

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
TheFlyingSultan

Austrian Airlines OS 355 Vienna to Brussels - Fokker 100 - Flight report

Post by TheFlyingSultan »

Good day to all of you!

Here is a small Christmas present from my side, a flight report on the soon-to-be-gone from the European skies Fokker 100. Enjoy the video :)

TheFlyingSultan

sn26567

Re: Austrian Airlines OS 355 Vienna to Brussels - Fokker 100 - Flight report

Post by sn26567 »

Hi Sultan.

What was the date of your flight? I don't remember having seen it. Anyway, nice to use the F100 as long as it's there. I had a Helvetic one earlier this year. Not too many vibrations, being so close to the engine?

Clean aircraft, despite its age. The OS ladies, as I can see, are still in red (but not dancing with me :) )

And still a nice little free snack and drink: that's becoming rare!
André
ex Sabena #26567

TheFlyingSultan

Re: Austrian Airlines OS 355 Vienna to Brussels - Fokker 100 - Flight report

Post by TheFlyingSultan »

sn26567 wrote:Hi Sultan.
Hi André, thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.
sn26567 wrote:What was the date of your flight? I don't remember having seen it.
It was March 12th 2016, so quite a while ago.
sn26567 wrote:Anyway, nice to use the F100 as long as it's there. I had a Helvetic one earlier this year. Not too many vibrations, being so close to the engine?
No, only ‘good’ vibrations lol. And a lot of noise, that’s why my earplugs came in handy.
sn26567 wrote:Clean aircraft, despite its age. The OS ladies, as I can see, are still in red (but not dancing with me :) )
Well maintained indeed. Seat pitch is not great but the seats are wide and comfy. Still not sure about those red uniforms. They do stand out ICE, so that may be a good thing?
sn26567 wrote:And still a nice little free snack and drink: that's becoming rare!
Exactly!

TheFlyingSultan