Brussels Airlines - BUD/BRU - A319 - blight&relax- FEB2015

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
MSS658

Brussels Airlines - BUD/BRU - A319 - blight&relax- FEB2015

Post by MSS658 »

Friday, 20 February 2015
Budapest-Brussels
Brussels Airlines 2826
(Codeshare: Etihad Airways 7246)
Departure: 17:50 - Actual: 17:52 - GMT: 16:52
Gate: A4 Runway: 31L
Arrival. 19:45 Actual: 19:45 - GMT: 18:45
Gate: A45 Runway 25L
Airbus A319-100 "OO-SSK"
Economy "8F"
Est flying time: 1hr40mins

After a nice fifth freedom flight and a few great days in Budapest it was time to head back home! Like my outbound journey I made another open jaw ticket with my previous trip to catch the Korean Air Boeing 777! So I booked Brussels-Frankfurt-Vienna/Budapest-Brussels

Budapest departure: 80%
With the exception of having to wait a while before check-in opens (not BUD or SN's fault) and being throwed in a duty free zone it was pretty nice passing trough here. I was really impressed by the very open departure hall post-security

Appearence of OO-SSK: 80%
Nice and maintained
Seat comfort: 70%
NEK seats as we all know them, legroom was very good. The padding and the neck room wasn't good at all.

Crew:80%
Our crew was very friendly and super motivated

Catering: 70%
The tapas plate was nice and good price/Quality value

Brussels Arrival 70%
Since it was the end of the "Krokus" holidays it was a very busy evening in Brussels

Total score: 75%
Brussels Airlines preformed pretty good here, especially thanks to our very motivated crew. Seats where fairly comfortable and catering (in the evening) is good price/quality! Nothing to complain about.

sn26567

Re: Brussels Airlines - BUD/BRU - A319 - blight&relax- FEB2015

Post by sn26567 »

Another nice report (incl. video), Marc. You got the standard treatment with on-time departure and arrival, which is what you should have expected.

I also tried the tapas several times. Not the Spanish style, but good and moderate price.
André
ex Sabena #26567

Comet

Re: Brussels Airlines - BUD/BRU - A319 - blight&relax- FEB2015

Post by Comet »

Did you have the map display on the screen during your flight? I last flew on "K" in 2005 from BRU-BHX and we had the map display on, that is the last time I saw it on any of our Belgian airline flights.
Sabena and Sobelair - gone but never forgotten.
Louise