Tripreport: Antwerp to Barcelona

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
Shengenzone

Tripreport: Antwerp to Barcelona

Post by Shengenzone »

Hereby my first ever tripreport from Antwerp to Barcelona !

Last edited by sn26567 on 23 Feb 2016, 21:17, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed BBCode to youtube format

sn26567

Re: Tripreport: Antwerp to Barcelona

Post by sn26567 »

Thanks for your first trip report, Schengen. Very nice indeed!

It made me realise how small the terminal of Antwerp is. But sufficient for the current traffic, I guess.

I didn't know you could pre-order meals on JAF. Yours looked good and hot, although we didn't get much time to see it in detail.

I also learned from the arrival board in BCN that Antwerp becomes Amberes in Spanish.

Can you tell us more about the load factor of your flight and the on-time performance. And the date?

Thanks, and we hope to see you more of your reports in the future.
André
ex Sabena #26567

Shengenzone

Post by Shengenzone »

Goodevening André

The meal was good price quality I think I paid around 8 euro and got free refills of drinks for the complete duration of the flight.
You can also order "deluxe" wich is 50 euros, then you get a newspaper, champagne, a starter, a main dish, a dessert and some belgian chocolates, and you are seated on the first row.
The loadfactor was about 70percent. My trip was at the end of november. (didn't have time to edit it sooner).
Sincerely thanks for your support and hope some of you subscribe. :)

Shengenzone

Post by Shengenzone »

Ps was able to go into the flightdeck after landing and got some great shots but didn't put them in the video. As i don't know the pilots personally so i can't ask if i can use it or not. #respecttheirprivacy

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

Shengenzone wrote:Ps was able to go into the flightdeck after landing and got some great shots but didn't put them in the video. As i don't know the pilots personally so i can't ask if i can use it or not. #respecttheirprivacy
Usually pilots don't like people to post images taken from the jumpseat, as it could go against company policy, but they don't object to pictures taken after landing as long as they don't appear themselves on the pics.
André
ex Sabena #26567

Shengenzone

Post by Shengenzone »

sn26567 wrote:
Shengenzone wrote:Ps was able to go into the flightdeck after landing and got some great shots but didn't put them in the video. As i don't know the pilots personally so i can't ask if i can use it or not. #respecttheirprivacy
Usually pilots don't like people to post images taken from the jumpseat, as it could go against company policy, but they don't object to pictures taken after landing as long as they don't appear themselves on the pics.
Exactly ! ;)