Trip to Tokyo beginning of March

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
Novastar

Trip to Tokyo beginning of March

Post by Novastar »

2nd week of March I'll be flying with a collegue of mine to Tokyo for a "citytrip"
I was able to get a great fare 373€ return with Qatar Airways. The only thing I'm a bit scared of is the 6 hour flight to Doha in the cramped 787 seats (You read a lot about those).

As for Tokyo; some tips and advices about what we certainly should visit ? (from somebody who's actually been there preferably)

cheers

Thierry
Flown: A319 / 320 / 321 / 350 - B737 / 757 / 767 / 777 / 787 - MD11 - Fokker 50 - Fairchild SA-227

Acid-drop

Re: Trip to Tokyo beginning of March

Post by Acid-drop »

read my last comment here : https://www.aviation24.be/forums/viewtopic ... &start=140
you have no reason to be scared, it's gonna be a very nice leg
My messages reflect my personal opinion which may be different than yours. I beleive a forum is made to create a debate so I encourage people to express themselves, the way they want, with the ideas they want. I expect the same understanding in return.