- 36 flights or segments (almost three times as many as in 2014)
- 9 new countries: Croatia, Montenegro, Peru, Bolivia, and, during a cruise: the Bahamas, Turks & Caicos, Jamaica, Cayman Islands, Honduras
- 4 new airlines: LAN, Boliviana de Aviacion, Amaszonas, Avianca
- 11 new airports: Berlin Schönefeld, Dublin, Treviso, Verona, Dubrovnik, Lima, La Paz, Cochabamba, Sucre, Uyuni, Cuzco
- 2 new aircraft types: A320sharklets, A380-800
- best memories: the comfort of the LH A380 and the trip from Uyuni to La Paz (the highest commercial airport in the world at 4050m) in a CRJ-200 of Amaszonas
- worst memory: one of the meals on the Iberia A340-600 from Lima to Madrid
Looking forward to a quieter 2016 !