Ryanair

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
Avro

Post by Avro »

sn26567 wrote:
Avro wrote:That's the reason why I don't want to fly FR for the moment !!!!
I thought it was because of your exams ;-)
LOl André :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ozzie1969
Location: Brugge, Flanders + Annan, Scotland + Ormoc,Philippines

Post by Ozzie1969 »

I flew FR on CRL-DUB-CRL and CLR-NYO-CRL in June, and i didn't think the FA's were unfriendly. I don't expect airline crews to be friendly. If they're polite, that's good enough for me. In fact, people smiling at me all the time tends to make me sick to the stomach! :lol: One thing about FR though : their flight schedules are totally ridiculous! My flight from DUB to CRL was 45 minutes late on take-off, and on arrival in CRL we were 30 minutes early! :P Now how is that possible? Could it be that FR's flight schedule is totally unrealistic, that is to say, allows far too much time for the flight, thereby allowing for late departures but still being able to claim that the flight arrived on time. :wink: Not that I'm complaining, though! FR got me from A to B and back for a price that is much, much lower than its competitors would have charged me, so I see no reason not to fly FR again in the future. I only wish they'd expand the number of destinations from CRL, especially flights to Eastern European countries that are not yet served by 4P or WZZ, and to make me completely happy, start flying from EBOS again!

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

Ozzie1969 wrote:One thing about FR though : their flight schedules are totally ridiculous! My flight from DUB to CRL was 45 minutes late on take-off, and on arrival in CRL we were 30 minutes early! :P Now how is that possible? Could it be that FR's flight schedule is totally unrealistic, that is to say, allows far too much time for the flight, thereby allowing for late departures but still being able to claim that the flight arrived on time.
Are you sure you changed your watch? There is a one-hour difference between DUB and CRL.

When I look at the FR schedules in the OAG, taking into account the time zones, I see they allow for 1.30 hours to fly the route. If a plane departed 45 minutes late and arrived 30 minutes early, it would have to do the distance (781 km) in 15 minutes, including taxiing at both airports! Even Concorde could not do that...
André
ex Sabena #26567

SN30952

Is there first and second class??

Post by SN30952 »

Comet wrote:Quite frankly, I think some cabin crew have a massive chip on their shoulders and treat passengers (who after all pay their wages, albeit indirectly) like second class sh*t.
And you are used to first class s**t? :lol:

Ozzie1969
Location: Brugge, Flanders + Annan, Scotland + Ormoc,Philippines

Post by Ozzie1969 »

sn26567 wrote:Are you sure you changed your watch? There is a one-hour difference between DUB and CRL.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Somebody shoot me! I'm an idiot! :dammit: