Freebird Airlines - your experience ?

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
Novastar

Freebird Airlines - your experience ?

Post by Novastar »

In 2 weeks we are flying with Freebird Airlines from Brussels to Milas Airport. This airline is used by Jetair/Sunjets for the most (if not all) their holiday flights to Turkey.

Anybody here flew with them already ? Any feedback or remarks about their service, catering , ... ?

Cheers
Thierry

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3
Flown: A319 / 320 / 321 / 350 - B737 / 757 / 767 / 777 / 787 - MD11 - Fokker 50 - Fairchild SA-227

air belgium

Re: Freebird Airlines - your experience ?

Post by air belgium »

We flew with FHY to Antalya (last May), mixed cabin crew (belgian/turkish), cabin crew was friendly, good seat pitch (especially at Exit rows), you can book the seats in advance but i don't know the prices, we got
a HOT breakfast on the morning flight (very good taste), return flight : hot meal (not so good)
You will enjoy your Freebird flight.
Aircraft : Airbus 321 (modern look inside)

Have fun!

yannicksairbus

Post by yannicksairbus »

We flew with FHY to Izmir , last year , and as said above , mixed crew ( belgian/turkish),very friendly crew. the meals were standard to good and also we booked exit-seats so we had 2 meters free space in front of us.
So , no remarks at all...
no-one can resist the desire to escape to paradise but is seems like there's nothing else to do than dream and fantasize...

Novastar

Post by Novastar »

Thanks for your feedback. We have a 7 year old child with us so unfortunately we can't book exit row seats :-(

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3
Flown: A319 / 320 / 321 / 350 - B737 / 757 / 767 / 777 / 787 - MD11 - Fokker 50 - Fairchild SA-227

yannicksairbus

Post by yannicksairbus »

We flew TC-FBG (the green one)
Attachments
IMG_0385.JPG
IMG_0346.JPG
IMG_0336.JPG
no-one can resist the desire to escape to paradise but is seems like there's nothing else to do than dream and fantasize...

Novastar

Post by Novastar »

Damn that's really a lot of legroom at the exit rows. I'm exited to go. Usually I fly Jetairfly but it seems feedback about Freebird is positive. Is it worth "reserving" your seats in advance ? Costs about 5€ pp / one way... Don't know if it's likely that we get split-up in case most other passengers reserve their seats in advance just to be able to sit together...

OO-ITR

Post by OO-ITR »

I flew with Freebird a year ago to Bodrum. Nothing special. Belgian crew was friendly, Turkish crew not. I guess that is a standard in Turkey because had an unfriendly crew on TK also...

afterburner

Post by afterburner »

I traveled a dozen times with Freebird, the Belgian and Turkish crews have always been very friendly and helpful. Nothing special to report except the little space for the knees touching the front seat. Have a nice flight !