BRU - LHR widebody trip (February 20-21)

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
Stij

Re: BRU - LHR widebody trip (February 20-21)

Post by Stij »

@Regi:

As Homer Simpson said: "It's funny because it's true!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DYje57V_BY

LOL I alwyas explain it the same way to my friends who make the "mistake" to fly to LHR: go into ZEN mode, don't think, don't argue, just let it happen and you'll just miss your connection because of these *^(***_)&^$$(*.

Cheers mates,

Stij

Going into weekend-mode... right... now!

regi

Post by regi »

Stij wrote:@Regi:

As Homer Simpson said: "It's funny because it's true!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DYje57V_BY

LOL I alwyas explain it the same way to my friends who make the "mistake" to fly to LHR: go into ZEN mode, don't think, don't argue, just let it happen and you'll just miss your connection because of these *^(***_)&^$$(*.

Cheers mates,

Stij

Going into weekend-mode... right... now!
You know what the sad thing is? That nobody disagreed about my LHR opinion, and specifically about the BAA staff.
This proves 2 things:
first that my opinion is - probably - quite accurate
secondly: that BAA staff doesn't read reviews about themselves. Otherwise I would have received already many complaints. I guess they are still struggling to go to the second level of World of Warcraft or any other new pc game. 8-)

airtrotter

Post by airtrotter »

it was cooooold....especially to walk around the airport perimeter spotting arrivals and departures. Almost didn't sleep at all in T3, felt like a wreck this morning :?
But really enjoyed the flights and watching (and hearing!!!) these massive birds flying overhead towards runway threshold...awesome!

grs

regi

Post by regi »

airtrotter wrote:it was cooooold....especially to walk around the airport perimeter spotting arrivals and departures. Almost didn't sleep at all in T3, felt like a wreck this morning :?
But really enjoyed the flights and watching (and hearing!!!) these massive birds flying overhead towards runway threshold...awesome!

grs
Good to let us know the result.
And good that you didn't end up for 6 months in a terrorist cell because of spotting airplanes. ;)
And good that you had a good time. Back to work now?